More from MakingFriends.com...

    Message 1 of 14 , May 5, 2003

      This week's special for our email subscribers:

      Get a free set of bug parts for making our famous yarn bugs with your
      $40.00 order! Just enter the coupon code BUGPARTS the coupon box when
      you check out. Make sure to hit the "redeem coupon" button or it will
      not register. If you don't see the coupon on your order, we won't
      either. Coupon expires May 16, 2003. Everyone still gets a free sand
      art kit with orders of $30 or more. (Offer good for new orders only,
      cannot be combined with any other coupon offer.)

      This Week at MakingFriends:
      -- Gifts to Make for Mom & Dad
      -- Card Making Ideas
      -- "Jesus Lights the Way" Keychain
      -- Carribean Foot Jewelry
      -- Summer Crafts
      -- Woven Placemats
      -- Camp Crafts

      New Contest!
      Sign up to win a Flag Pin Safety Pin Kit. Makes 48 pins!
      Find out if you are the winner of our April Contest.

      Question of the Week Continues!
      "I've saved bunches of empty paper towel tubes. There has to be lots
      of great things to make with them but I can't think of any. Help!"
      http://www.makingfriends.com/question.htm

      -- Sport Bottles: Reg $1.49, Sale $.99
      -- Whistle Compass Containers, New supplier!: Reg $11.99 dz, Sale $10.99 dz.
      -- Under the Sea Poem Craft Kit, Makes 12: Reg $13.00, Sale $9.99
      -- "Jesus Lights the Way" Prepack, Makes 30: Reg $30.00, Sale $23.99
      -- Flag Pin Prepack, 48 pack: Reg $36.99, Sale $26.99
      -- Terri's Book Craft Adventures: Reg $12.99, Sale $10.39

      Message 2 of 14 , May 11, 2003

        This week's special for our email subscribers:

        Get a free six pack of foamie door hangers with your $40.00 order!
        Just enter the coupon code DOORHANG the coupon box when you check
        out. Make sure to hit the "redeem coupon" button or it will not
        register. If you don't see the coupon on your order, we won't
        either. Coupon expires May 21, 2003. Everyone still gets a free sand
        art kit with orders of $30 or more. (Offer good for new orders only,
        cannot be combined with any other coupon offer.)

        This Week at MakingFriends:
        -- Compass Key Ring for Dad
        -- Fishing Visor
        -- Detective Yarn Bug
        -- Body Art
        -- Teacher Gifts
        -- Summer Crafts
        -- Camp Crafts

        Sign up to win a Flag Pin Safety Pin Kit. Makes 48 pins!
        Find out if you are the winner of our April Contest.

        Question of the Week Continues!
        "I've saved bunches of empty paper towel tubes. There has to be lots
        of great things to make with them but I can't think of any. Help!"
        http://www.makingfriends.com/question.htm

        -- Compass Key Ring for Dad Prepack, makes 12: Reg $16.99, Sale $14.99
        -- Patriotic Dove Pin Prepack, makes 36: Reg $15.99, Sale $14.99
        -- Sport Bottles: Reg $1.49, Sale $.99
        -- Plastic Visors: Reg $.99 each, Sale $.59 each

        Message 3 of 14 , Feb 7, 2004

          This week at MakingFriends...
          -- New! Bunny Jelly Bean Holder
          -- New! Saftey Pin Ponytail Holder
          -- New! Native American Dance Band
          -- Sweetheart Friends
          -- Stitching "Badge in a Bag" for Brownies
          -- St. Patrick's Day Yarn Bug
          -- Spring Projects

          http://www.makingfriends.com
          <A HREF="http://www.makingfriends.com">AOL Click
          Here</A>

          enter the coupon code FEB1402 in the coupon box when you check
          we won't either. Coupon expires February 29, 2004. Everyone still
          <A HREF="http://www.makingfriends.com/store/merchant.mv">AOL Click
          Here</A>

          Message 4 of 14 , Feb 17, 2004

            This week at MakingFriends.com:
            -- New! Yarn Arts "Badge in a Bag"
            -- Shamrock Flowers
            -- African Friends
            -- Easter Washcloth Bunny
            -- Fingerweave a Jumprope
            -- Spring Crafts
            -- Blue & Gold Projects
            http://www.makingfriends.com
            <A HREF="http://www.makingfriends.com">AOL Click
            Here</A>

            Buy 1, Get 1 Free St. Pat's Craft Supplies Continues. Don't miss
            out! While supplies last. Sorry, no back orders.

            -- Shamrock & Clover Beads: Reg. $3.50/pack -- Buy 1 Pack, Get 1 Free
            -- Foamie Shamrocks: Reg. $.99/pack-- Buy 1 Pack, Get 1 Free
            -- Shamrock Rhinestones: Reg. $3.99/pack -- Buy 1 Pack, Get 1 Free
            -- Plastic Visors: Reg. $.99/each -- Buy 1, Get 1 Free
            -- Back Pack Clips: Reg. $5.99/36 pack -- Buy 1 Pack, Get 1 Free
            -- Glitter: Reg. $6.99/8 oz. -- Buy 1, Get 1 Free
            -- St. Pats Card Stock: Reg. $3.50/30 pack -- Buy 1 Pack, Get 1 Free
            -- Mini Zip Lock Bags: Reg. $3.99/100 pack-- Buy 1 Pack, Get 1 Free
            -- Card Stock Door Hangers: Reg. $2.99/12 pack -- Buy 1, Get 1 Free

            http://www.makingfriends.com/buy1_get1_stpats.htm
            <A HREF="http://www.makingfriends.com/buy1_get1_stpats.htm">AOL Click
            Here

            Message 5 of 14 , Feb 28, 2004

              This week at MakingFriends.com:
              -- New! Native American Coiled Basket
              -- New! Shamrock Trinket Box
              -- Baseball Friends
              -- Friendship "Badge in a Bag"
              -- Wind and Sun Catcher
              -- Easter Pony Bead Patterns
              -- Gifts for Mom
              http://www.makingfriends.com
              <A HREF="http://www.makingfriends.com">AOL Click
              Here</A>

              enter the coupon code FEB1402 in the coupon box when you check
              we won't either. Coupon expires February 29, 2004. Everyone still

              Here is the March coupon: MAR3051

              Message 6 of 14 , Mar 6, 2004

                This week at MakingFriends.com:
                -- New! Spring Windsock
                -- New! Jewelry Box for Mom
                -- Updated! Sewing "Bonus Badge in a Bag"
                -- Leprechaun Friends
                -- Easter Ornament Prepack
                -- Safety Pin Butterfly
                http://www.makingfriends.com
                <A HREF="http://www.makingfriends.com">AOL Click
                Here</A>

                enter the coupon code MAR3051 in the coupon box when you check
                we won't either. Coupon expires March 30, 2004. Everyone still