More from MakingFriends.com...

    Message 1 of 14 , Mar 23, 2003

      Our thoughts and prayers are with our service men and women and
      their families in this difficult time. As a small token of our
      appreciation, any orders shipping to APO, FPO, and AFB addresses
      will receive a mini pride pin kit at no additional cost.

      Get a bulk pack of foamie bible stickers (over 400 sticky back
      foamies!) with your $50.00 order! Just enter
      the coupon code BIBLE the coupon box when you check out. Make sure
      to hit the "redeem coupon" button or it will not register. If you
      don't see the coupon on your order, we won't either. Coupon
      expires April 7, 2003. Everyone still gets a free sand art kit
      with orders of $30 or more. (Offer good for new orders only, cannot
      be combined with any other coupon offer.)

      This Week at MakingFriends:
      -- Camping Frame Prepack
      -- Spring Door Hangers
      -- Fingerweave Purse
      -- Gifts for Mom
      -- Saftey Pin Guardian Angels
      -- Daisy Wind Chimes
      -- Easter Crafts

      "Craft-of-the-Month" Contest!
      Last Chance to sign up for a chance to win a six month
      membership in our Craft-of-the-Month Club!

      New Question of the Week
      "I've saved bunches of empty paper towel tubes. There has to be lots
      of great things to make with them but I can't think of any. Help!"
      http://www.makingfriends.com/question.htm

      -- Freedom Butterfly Prepack, makes 12 pins: Reg $22.99, Sale $17.99
      -- Pride Pin Prepack, makes 60 pins: Reg $19.99, Sale $17.99
      -- Camping Frame Prepack, 12 pack: Reg $13.00, Sale $8.99
      -- Spring Door Hanger Prepack, 12 pack: Reg $19.00, Sale $15.99
      -- Foamie Cross Prepack, 12 pack: Reg $6.99, Sale $5.99
      -- Flag Pin Prepack, 48 pack: Reg $36.99, Sale $26.99
      -- Terri's Book Craft Adventures: Reg $12.99, Sale $10.39

      Message 2 of 14 , Apr 13 10:51 PM

        This week's special for our email subscribers:

        Get a pack of 34 angel beads with your $40.00 order! Just enter
        the coupon code ANGEL the coupon box when you check out. Make sure
        to hit the "redeem coupon" button or it will not register. If you
        don't see the coupon on your order, we won't either. Coupon
        expires April 21, 2003. Everyone still gets a free sand art kit
        with orders of $30 or more. (Offer good for new orders only, cannot
        be combined with any other coupon offer.)

        This Week at MakingFriends:
        -- Camp Key Ring
        -- Foamie Disk Holder
        -- Angel Pin SWAP
        -- Name Visors
        -- Bug Houses
        -- Summer Projects
        -- Gifts to make for Mom

        Pride Pin Prepack Contest!
        Sign up to win a USA Pride Pin Prepack. Makes 60 pins!

        Question of the Week
        "I've saved bunches of empty paper towel tubes. There has to be lots
        of great things to make with them but I can't think of any. Help!"
        http://www.makingfriends.com/question.htm

        -- Plastic Visors: Reg $.99, Sale $.59
        -- Angel Beads, 34 pack: Reg $3.99, Sale $2.99
        -- Bulk Letter Beads, 180 pack: $6.99
        -- Foamie Music Notes, 100 pack: Reg $4.50, Sale $3.99
        -- Closeout Foamie Crosses: Reg $.19 each, Sale $.10 each

        Message 3 of 14 , Apr 25 9:44 PM

          This week's special for our email subscribers:

          Get a free mini craft organizer with your $40.00 order! Just enter
          the coupon code FREECASE the coupon box when you check out. Make sure
          to hit the "redeem coupon" button or it will not register. If you
          don't see the coupon on your order, we won't either. Coupon
          expires April 30, 2003. Everyone still gets a free sand art kit
          with orders of $30 or more. (Offer good for new orders only, cannot
          be combined with any other coupon offer.)

          This Week at MakingFriends:
          -- New Camp Crafts Page!
          -- Key Rings for Mom
          -- Earring Holder for Mom
          -- Native American Bracelets
          -- Summer Yarn Bug

          Pride Pin Prepack Contest Continues!
          Sign up to win a USA Pride Pin Prepack. Makes 60 pins!

          Question of the Week Continues!
          "I've saved bunches of empty paper towel tubes. There has to be lots
          of great things to make with them but I can't think of any. Help!"
          http://www.makingfriends.com/question.htm

          -- Mom Key Ring Prepacks, makes 30: Reg $13.00, Sale $11.99
          -- Mini Jewelry Box: Reg $1.99, Sale $1.69
          -- Leather-Like Bracelets: Reg $.79, Sale $.69
          -- Closeout Foamie Crosses: Reg $.19 each, Sale $.10 each
          -- Flag Pin Prepack, 48 pack: Reg $36.99, Sale $26.99
          -- Terri's Book Craft Adventures: Reg $12.99, Sale $10.39

          Buy 1 Get 1 Free Camp Supplies Continues!
          -- Plastic Visors, Reg $.99: Buy 1, Get 1 FREE!
          -- Card Stock Friends, $2.50/6 pack: Buy 1 pack, Get 1 pack FREE!
          -- Foamie Friends, $3.50/6 pack: Buy 1 pack, Get 1 pack FREE!
          -- Mini Zip Lock Backs, $3.99/100 bags: Buy 1 pack, Get 1 pack FREE!
          -- Foam Frames, $3.50/6 pack: Buy 1 pack, Get 1 pack FREE!
          -- Wooden Craft Yo-Yos, Reg. $.89: Buy 1, Get 1 FREE!
          -- Foamie Shapes, Reg. $.99: Buy 1 pack, Get 1 pack FREE!
          -- Power Beads, Reg. $3.99: Buy 1 pack, Get 1 pack FREE!
          -- Foamie USA Letters, Reg. $.79: Buy 1 pack, Get 1 pack FREE!
          -- Foamie WWJD Letters, Reg. $.79: Buy 1 pack, Get 1 pack FREE!

          Orders placed from April 21 to April 30th only.
          While Supplies Last. No Back Orders.

          http://www.makingfriends.com/camp_earlybird.htm

          Message 4 of 14 , May 5, 2003

            This week's special for our email subscribers:

            Get a free set of bug parts for making our famous yarn bugs with your
            $40.00 order! Just enter the coupon code BUGPARTS the coupon box when
            you check out. Make sure to hit the "redeem coupon" button or it will
            not register. If you don't see the coupon on your order, we won't
            either. Coupon expires May 16, 2003. Everyone still gets a free sand
            art kit with orders of $30 or more. (Offer good for new orders only,
            cannot be combined with any other coupon offer.)

            This Week at MakingFriends:
            -- Gifts to Make for Mom & Dad
            -- Card Making Ideas
            -- "Jesus Lights the Way" Keychain
            -- Carribean Foot Jewelry
            -- Summer Crafts
            -- Woven Placemats
            -- Camp Crafts

            New Contest!
            Sign up to win a Flag Pin Safety Pin Kit. Makes 48 pins!
            Find out if you are the winner of our April Contest.

            Question of the Week Continues!
            "I've saved bunches of empty paper towel tubes. There has to be lots
            of great things to make with them but I can't think of any. Help!"
            http://www.makingfriends.com/question.htm

            -- Sport Bottles: Reg $1.49, Sale $.99
            -- Whistle Compass Containers, New supplier!: Reg $11.99 dz, Sale $10.99 dz.
            -- Under the Sea Poem Craft Kit, Makes 12: Reg $13.00, Sale $9.99
            -- "Jesus Lights the Way" Prepack, Makes 30: Reg $30.00, Sale $23.99

            Message 5 of 14 , May 11, 2003

              This week's special for our email subscribers:

              Get a free six pack of foamie door hangers with your $40.00 order!
              Just enter the coupon code DOORHANG the coupon box when you check
              out. Make sure to hit the "redeem coupon" button or it will not
              register. If you don't see the coupon on your order, we won't
              either. Coupon expires May 21, 2003. Everyone still gets a free sand
              art kit with orders of $30 or more. (Offer good for new orders only,
              cannot be combined with any other coupon offer.)

              This Week at MakingFriends:
              -- Compass Key Ring for Dad
              -- Fishing Visor
              -- Detective Yarn Bug
              -- Body Art
              -- Teacher Gifts
              -- Summer Crafts
              -- Camp Crafts

              Sign up to win a Flag Pin Safety Pin Kit. Makes 48 pins!
              Find out if you are the winner of our April Contest.

              Question of the Week Continues!
              "I've saved bunches of empty paper towel tubes. There has to be lots
              of great things to make with them but I can't think of any. Help!"
              http://www.makingfriends.com/question.htm

              -- Compass Key Ring for Dad Prepack, makes 12: Reg $16.99, Sale $14.99
              -- Patriotic Dove Pin Prepack, makes 36: Reg $15.99, Sale $14.99
              -- Sport Bottles: Reg $1.49, Sale $.99
              -- Plastic Visors: Reg $.99 each, Sale $.59 each

              Message 6 of 14 , Feb 7, 2004

                This week at MakingFriends...
                -- New! Bunny Jelly Bean Holder
                -- New! Saftey Pin Ponytail Holder
                -- New! Native American Dance Band
                -- Sweetheart Friends
                -- Stitching "Badge in a Bag" for Brownies
                -- St. Patrick's Day Yarn Bug
                -- Spring Projects

                http://www.makingfriends.com
                <A HREF="http://www.makingfriends.com">AOL Click
                Here</A>

                enter the coupon code FEB1402 in the coupon box when you check
                we won't either. Coupon expires February 29, 2004. Everyone still
                <A HREF="http://www.makingfriends.com/store/merchant.mv">AOL Click
                Here</A>

                Message 7 of 14 , Feb 17, 2004

                  This week at MakingFriends.com:
                  -- New! Yarn Arts "Badge in a Bag"
                  -- Shamrock Flowers
                  -- African Friends
                  -- Easter Washcloth Bunny
                  -- Fingerweave a Jumprope
                  -- Spring Crafts
                  -- Blue & Gold Projects
                  http://www.makingfriends.com
                  <A HREF="http://www.makingfriends.com">AOL Click
                  Here</A>

                  Buy 1, Get 1 Free St. Pat's Craft Supplies Continues. Don't miss
                  out! While supplies last. Sorry, no back orders.

                  -- Shamrock & Clover Beads: Reg. $3.50/pack -- Buy 1 Pack, Get 1 Free
                  -- Foamie Shamrocks: Reg. $.99/pack-- Buy 1 Pack, Get 1 Free
                  -- Shamrock Rhinestones: Reg. $3.99/pack -- Buy 1 Pack, Get 1 Free
                  -- Plastic Visors: Reg. $.99/each -- Buy 1, Get 1 Free
                  -- Back Pack Clips: Reg. $5.99/36 pack -- Buy 1 Pack, Get 1 Free
                  -- Glitter: Reg. $6.99/8 oz. -- Buy 1, Get 1 Free
                  -- St. Pats Card Stock: Reg. $3.50/30 pack -- Buy 1 Pack, Get 1 Free
                  -- Mini Zip Lock Bags: Reg. $3.99/100 pack-- Buy 1 Pack, Get 1 Free
                  -- Card Stock Door Hangers: Reg. $2.99/12 pack -- Buy 1, Get 1 Free

                  http://www.makingfriends.com/buy1_get1_stpats.htm
                  <A HREF="http://www.makingfriends.com/buy1_get1_stpats.htm">AOL Click
                  Here

                  Message 8 of 14 , Feb 28, 2004

                    This week at MakingFriends.com:
                    -- New! Native American Coiled Basket
                    -- New! Shamrock Trinket Box
                    -- Baseball Friends
                    -- Friendship "Badge in a Bag"
                    -- Wind and Sun Catcher
                    -- Easter Pony Bead Patterns
                    -- Gifts for Mom
                    http://www.makingfriends.com
                    <A HREF="http://www.makingfriends.com">AOL Click
                    Here</A>

                    enter the coupon code FEB1402 in the coupon box when you check
                    we won't either. Coupon expires February 29, 2004. Everyone still

                    Here is the March coupon: MAR3051

                    Message 9 of 14 , Mar 6, 2004

                      This week at MakingFriends.com:
                      -- New! Spring Windsock
                      -- New! Jewelry Box for Mom
                      -- Updated! Sewing "Bonus Badge in a Bag"
                      -- Leprechaun Friends
                      -- Easter Ornament Prepack
                      -- Safety Pin Butterfly
                      http://www.makingfriends.com
                      <A HREF="http://www.makingfriends.com">AOL Click
                      Here</A>

                      enter the coupon code MAR3051 in the coupon box when you check
                      we won't either. Coupon expires March 30, 2004. Everyone still