Now shipping FREE from MakingFriends.com...

    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 19, 2003
      MakingFriends.com is a kids crafts site.
      To unsubscribe please send email to:

      I'm pleased to announce that my new book "Craft Adventures" is now
      shipping. I'm very happy with it and think you will be also. The book
      is designed for crafters ages 7-13 to work independently to create
      projects they will be proud to show off.

      For the remainder of the month, you can order "Craft Adventures" for
      20% Off (regular price $12.99, on sale for $10.39). You'll also
      receive FREE SHIPPING for the book to the US and free autographing.

      http://www.makingfriends.com/ad_special.htm

      Don't forget this week's special just for our email subscribers:
      Get a rubber stamp set (12 pieces) with your $50.00 order! Just enter
      the coupon code STAMPS the coupon box when you check out. Make sure
      to hit the "redeem coupon" button or it will not register. If you
      don't see the coupon on your order, we won't either. Coupon
      expires March 28, 2003. Everyone still gets a free sand art kit
      with orders of $30 or more. (Offer good for new orders only, cannot
      be combined with any other coupon offer.)