More from MakingFriends.com...

    Message 1 of 14 , Feb 22, 2003

      Get a big bag of shamrock foamies with your $40.00 order! Just enter
      the coupon code FOAMIES the coupon box when you check out. Make sure
      to hit the "redeem coupon" button or it will not register. Coupon
      expires Feb. 28, 2003. Everyone still gets a free perler bead kit
      with orders of $30 or more. (Offer good for new orders only, cannot
      be combined with any other coupon offer.)

      This Week at MakingFriends:
      -- Detective Journal
      -- St. Pat's Yarn Bug
      -- "I Love Girl Scouts" Foamie SWAP
      -- Garden Glove Bunny
      -- Earth Day Crafts
      -- Leprechaun Friends
      -- Mardi Gras Float

      Sign up for another chance to be the next winner of any one item from
      our store. Choose from bulk pack, prepacks, kits, gifts, anything
      item you want!

      St. Pat's Closeout in our Store...
      -- Shamrock & Clover Beads, Reg. $3.50/100 assorted: Close Out $2.49
      -- Shamrock Foamies, Reg. $3.50/200 assorted: Close Out $2.49
      -- Leprechaun Prepack, makes 24: Reg $22.95, Close Out $15.99

      On Sale in our Store...
      -- New! Glove Bunny Kit: Reg $3.99, Sale $2.99
      -- New! Shrink Art Plastic, 6 pack: Reg $3.99, Sale $3.49
      -- New! "I Love GS" Foamie SWAPs, makes 36: Reg $16.00, Sale $11.99
      -- Terri's Book Craft Adventures: Reg $12.99, Sale $10.39
      -- 50% Off Selected Valentine Merchandise

      Take fitness expert Kathy Smith's Free Vitamin & Lifestyle Profile
      for: Lifestyle, Diet & Fitness Advice or A Personal Vitamin Plan for
      Your Health Concerns
      http://www.womansforum.com/ads.cfm?adv_id=758

      Message 2 of 14 , Feb 28, 2003

        Get a wooden bird feeder kit with your $40.00 order! Just enter
        the coupon code FEEDER the coupon box when you check out. Make sure
        to hit the "redeem coupon" button or it will not register. Coupon
        expires March 14, 2003. Everyone still gets a free perler bead kit
        with orders of $30 or more. (Offer good for new orders only, cannot
        be combined with any other coupon offer.)

        This Week at MakingFriends:
        -- Candy Cross Necklaces
        -- Cub Scout Neckerchief Slides
        -- Recycled Stationery
        -- Shamrock Necklace
        -- Mini Mod Boxes
        -- Spring Friends
        -- Scout Compasses
        -- Easter Favor Boxes

        February winner announced! Sign up for a chance to win a six month
        membership in our Craft-of-the-Month Club!

        New Question of the Week
        "I've saved bunches of empty paper towel tubes. There has to be lots
        of great things to make with them but I can't think of any. Help!"
        http://www.makingfriends.com/question.htm

        St. Pat's Closeout in our Store...
        -- Shamrock & Clover Beads, Reg. $3.50/100 assorted: Close Out $2.49
        -- Shamrock Foamies, Reg. $3.50/200 assorted: Close Out $2.49
        -- Leprechaun Prepack, makes 24: Reg $22.95, Close Out $15.99

        On Sale in our Store...
        -- Spring Foamies: Reg $3.99, Sale $3.49
        -- Make a Kite Kit, 12 pack: Reg $10.00, Sale $8.99
        -- Birdhouse Kit: Reg $3.99, Sale $3.49

        Message 3 of 14 , Mar 23, 2003

          Our thoughts and prayers are with our service men and women and
          their families in this difficult time. As a small token of our
          appreciation, any orders shipping to APO, FPO, and AFB addresses
          will receive a mini pride pin kit at no additional cost.

          Get a bulk pack of foamie bible stickers (over 400 sticky back
          foamies!) with your $50.00 order! Just enter
          the coupon code BIBLE the coupon box when you check out. Make sure
          to hit the "redeem coupon" button or it will not register. If you
          don't see the coupon on your order, we won't either. Coupon
          expires April 7, 2003. Everyone still gets a free sand art kit
          with orders of $30 or more. (Offer good for new orders only, cannot
          be combined with any other coupon offer.)

          This Week at MakingFriends:
          -- Camping Frame Prepack
          -- Spring Door Hangers
          -- Fingerweave Purse
          -- Gifts for Mom
          -- Saftey Pin Guardian Angels
          -- Daisy Wind Chimes
          -- Easter Crafts

          "Craft-of-the-Month" Contest!
          Last Chance to sign up for a chance to win a six month
          membership in our Craft-of-the-Month Club!

          New Question of the Week
          "I've saved bunches of empty paper towel tubes. There has to be lots
          of great things to make with them but I can't think of any. Help!"
          http://www.makingfriends.com/question.htm

          -- Freedom Butterfly Prepack, makes 12 pins: Reg $22.99, Sale $17.99
          -- Pride Pin Prepack, makes 60 pins: Reg $19.99, Sale $17.99
          -- Camping Frame Prepack, 12 pack: Reg $13.00, Sale $8.99
          -- Spring Door Hanger Prepack, 12 pack: Reg $19.00, Sale $15.99
          -- Foamie Cross Prepack, 12 pack: Reg $6.99, Sale $5.99
          -- Flag Pin Prepack, 48 pack: Reg $36.99, Sale $26.99
          -- Terri's Book Craft Adventures: Reg $12.99, Sale $10.39

          Message 4 of 14 , Apr 13, 2003

            This week's special for our email subscribers:

            Get a pack of 34 angel beads with your $40.00 order! Just enter
            the coupon code ANGEL the coupon box when you check out. Make sure
            to hit the "redeem coupon" button or it will not register. If you
            don't see the coupon on your order, we won't either. Coupon
            expires April 21, 2003. Everyone still gets a free sand art kit
            with orders of $30 or more. (Offer good for new orders only, cannot
            be combined with any other coupon offer.)

            This Week at MakingFriends:
            -- Camp Key Ring
            -- Foamie Disk Holder
            -- Angel Pin SWAP
            -- Name Visors
            -- Bug Houses
            -- Summer Projects
            -- Gifts to make for Mom

            Pride Pin Prepack Contest!
            Sign up to win a USA Pride Pin Prepack. Makes 60 pins!

            Question of the Week
            "I've saved bunches of empty paper towel tubes. There has to be lots
            of great things to make with them but I can't think of any. Help!"
            http://www.makingfriends.com/question.htm

            -- Plastic Visors: Reg $.99, Sale $.59
            -- Angel Beads, 34 pack: Reg $3.99, Sale $2.99
            -- Bulk Letter Beads, 180 pack: $6.99
            -- Foamie Music Notes, 100 pack: Reg $4.50, Sale $3.99
            -- Closeout Foamie Crosses: Reg $.19 each, Sale $.10 each

            Message 5 of 14 , Apr 25, 2003

              This week's special for our email subscribers:

              Get a free mini craft organizer with your $40.00 order! Just enter
              the coupon code FREECASE the coupon box when you check out. Make sure
              to hit the "redeem coupon" button or it will not register. If you
              don't see the coupon on your order, we won't either. Coupon
              expires April 30, 2003. Everyone still gets a free sand art kit
              with orders of $30 or more. (Offer good for new orders only, cannot
              be combined with any other coupon offer.)

              This Week at MakingFriends:
              -- New Camp Crafts Page!
              -- Key Rings for Mom
              -- Earring Holder for Mom
              -- Native American Bracelets
              -- Summer Yarn Bug

              Pride Pin Prepack Contest Continues!
              Sign up to win a USA Pride Pin Prepack. Makes 60 pins!

              Question of the Week Continues!
              "I've saved bunches of empty paper towel tubes. There has to be lots
              of great things to make with them but I can't think of any. Help!"
              http://www.makingfriends.com/question.htm

              -- Mom Key Ring Prepacks, makes 30: Reg $13.00, Sale $11.99
              -- Mini Jewelry Box: Reg $1.99, Sale $1.69
              -- Leather-Like Bracelets: Reg $.79, Sale $.69
              -- Closeout Foamie Crosses: Reg $.19 each, Sale $.10 each
              -- Flag Pin Prepack, 48 pack: Reg $36.99, Sale $26.99
              -- Terri's Book Craft Adventures: Reg $12.99, Sale $10.39

              Buy 1 Get 1 Free Camp Supplies Continues!
              -- Plastic Visors, Reg $.99: Buy 1, Get 1 FREE!
              -- Card Stock Friends, $2.50/6 pack: Buy 1 pack, Get 1 pack FREE!
              -- Foamie Friends, $3.50/6 pack: Buy 1 pack, Get 1 pack FREE!
              -- Mini Zip Lock Backs, $3.99/100 bags: Buy 1 pack, Get 1 pack FREE!
              -- Foam Frames, $3.50/6 pack: Buy 1 pack, Get 1 pack FREE!
              -- Wooden Craft Yo-Yos, Reg. $.89: Buy 1, Get 1 FREE!
              -- Foamie Shapes, Reg. $.99: Buy 1 pack, Get 1 pack FREE!
              -- Power Beads, Reg. $3.99: Buy 1 pack, Get 1 pack FREE!
              -- Foamie USA Letters, Reg. $.79: Buy 1 pack, Get 1 pack FREE!
              -- Foamie WWJD Letters, Reg. $.79: Buy 1 pack, Get 1 pack FREE!

              Orders placed from April 21 to April 30th only.
              While Supplies Last. No Back Orders.

              http://www.makingfriends.com/camp_earlybird.htm

              Message 6 of 14 , May 5, 2003

                This week's special for our email subscribers:

                Get a free set of bug parts for making our famous yarn bugs with your
                $40.00 order! Just enter the coupon code BUGPARTS the coupon box when
                you check out. Make sure to hit the "redeem coupon" button or it will
                not register. If you don't see the coupon on your order, we won't
                either. Coupon expires May 16, 2003. Everyone still gets a free sand
                art kit with orders of $30 or more. (Offer good for new orders only,
                cannot be combined with any other coupon offer.)

                This Week at MakingFriends:
                -- Gifts to Make for Mom & Dad
                -- Card Making Ideas
                -- "Jesus Lights the Way" Keychain
                -- Carribean Foot Jewelry
                -- Summer Crafts
                -- Woven Placemats
                -- Camp Crafts

                New Contest!
                Sign up to win a Flag Pin Safety Pin Kit. Makes 48 pins!
                Find out if you are the winner of our April Contest.

                Question of the Week Continues!
                "I've saved bunches of empty paper towel tubes. There has to be lots
                of great things to make with them but I can't think of any. Help!"
                http://www.makingfriends.com/question.htm

                -- Sport Bottles: Reg $1.49, Sale $.99
                -- Whistle Compass Containers, New supplier!: Reg $11.99 dz, Sale $10.99 dz.
                -- Under the Sea Poem Craft Kit, Makes 12: Reg $13.00, Sale $9.99
                -- "Jesus Lights the Way" Prepack, Makes 30: Reg $30.00, Sale $23.99

                Message 7 of 14 , May 11, 2003

                  This week's special for our email subscribers:

                  Get a free six pack of foamie door hangers with your $40.00 order!
                  Just enter the coupon code DOORHANG the coupon box when you check
                  out. Make sure to hit the "redeem coupon" button or it will not
                  register. If you don't see the coupon on your order, we won't
                  either. Coupon expires May 21, 2003. Everyone still gets a free sand
                  art kit with orders of $30 or more. (Offer good for new orders only,
                  cannot be combined with any other coupon offer.)

                  This Week at MakingFriends:
                  -- Compass Key Ring for Dad
                  -- Fishing Visor
                  -- Detective Yarn Bug
                  -- Body Art
                  -- Teacher Gifts
                  -- Summer Crafts
                  -- Camp Crafts

                  Sign up to win a Flag Pin Safety Pin Kit. Makes 48 pins!
                  Find out if you are the winner of our April Contest.

                  Question of the Week Continues!
                  "I've saved bunches of empty paper towel tubes. There has to be lots
                  of great things to make with them but I can't think of any. Help!"
                  http://www.makingfriends.com/question.htm

                  -- Compass Key Ring for Dad Prepack, makes 12: Reg $16.99, Sale $14.99
                  -- Patriotic Dove Pin Prepack, makes 36: Reg $15.99, Sale $14.99
                  -- Sport Bottles: Reg $1.49, Sale $.99
                  -- Plastic Visors: Reg $.99 each, Sale $.59 each

                  Message 8 of 14 , Feb 7, 2004

                    This week at MakingFriends...
                    -- New! Bunny Jelly Bean Holder
                    -- New! Saftey Pin Ponytail Holder
                    -- New! Native American Dance Band
                    -- Sweetheart Friends
                    -- Stitching "Badge in a Bag" for Brownies
                    -- St. Patrick's Day Yarn Bug
                    -- Spring Projects

                    http://www.makingfriends.com
                    <A HREF="http://www.makingfriends.com">AOL Click
                    Here</A>

                    enter the coupon code FEB1402 in the coupon box when you check
                    we won't either. Coupon expires February 29, 2004. Everyone still
                    <A HREF="http://www.makingfriends.com/store/merchant.mv">AOL Click
                    Here</A>

                    Message 9 of 14 , Feb 17, 2004

                      This week at MakingFriends.com:
                      -- New! Yarn Arts "Badge in a Bag"
                      -- Shamrock Flowers
                      -- African Friends
                      -- Easter Washcloth Bunny
                      -- Fingerweave a Jumprope
                      -- Spring Crafts
                      -- Blue & Gold Projects
                      http://www.makingfriends.com
                      <A HREF="http://www.makingfriends.com">AOL Click
                      Here</A>

                      Buy 1, Get 1 Free St. Pat's Craft Supplies Continues. Don't miss
                      out! While supplies last. Sorry, no back orders.

                      -- Shamrock & Clover Beads: Reg. $3.50/pack -- Buy 1 Pack, Get 1 Free
                      -- Foamie Shamrocks: Reg. $.99/pack-- Buy 1 Pack, Get 1 Free
                      -- Shamrock Rhinestones: Reg. $3.99/pack -- Buy 1 Pack, Get 1 Free
                      -- Plastic Visors: Reg. $.99/each -- Buy 1, Get 1 Free
                      -- Back Pack Clips: Reg. $5.99/36 pack -- Buy 1 Pack, Get 1 Free
                      -- Glitter: Reg. $6.99/8 oz. -- Buy 1, Get 1 Free
                      -- St. Pats Card Stock: Reg. $3.50/30 pack -- Buy 1 Pack, Get 1 Free
                      -- Mini Zip Lock Bags: Reg. $3.99/100 pack-- Buy 1 Pack, Get 1 Free
                      -- Card Stock Door Hangers: Reg. $2.99/12 pack -- Buy 1, Get 1 Free

                      http://www.makingfriends.com/buy1_get1_stpats.htm
                      <A HREF="http://www.makingfriends.com/buy1_get1_stpats.htm">AOL Click
                      Here

                      Message 10 of 14 , Feb 28, 2004

                        This week at MakingFriends.com:
                        -- New! Native American Coiled Basket
                        -- New! Shamrock Trinket Box
                        -- Baseball Friends
                        -- Friendship "Badge in a Bag"
                        -- Wind and Sun Catcher
                        -- Easter Pony Bead Patterns
                        -- Gifts for Mom
                        http://www.makingfriends.com
                        <A HREF="http://www.makingfriends.com">AOL Click
                        Here</A>

                        enter the coupon code FEB1402 in the coupon box when you check
                        we won't either. Coupon expires February 29, 2004. Everyone still

                        Here is the March coupon: MAR3051

                        Message 11 of 14 , Mar 6, 2004

                          This week at MakingFriends.com:
                          -- New! Spring Windsock
                          -- New! Jewelry Box for Mom
                          -- Updated! Sewing "Bonus Badge in a Bag"
                          -- Leprechaun Friends
                          -- Easter Ornament Prepack
                          -- Safety Pin Butterfly
                          http://www.makingfriends.com
                          <A HREF="http://www.makingfriends.com">AOL Click
                          Here</A>

                          enter the coupon code MAR3051 in the coupon box when you check
                          we won't either. Coupon expires March 30, 2004. Everyone still