Buy 1 Get 1 Free on St. Patrick's Day Craft Supplies

    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 10, 2003

      One week only... buy one, get one free on St. Patrick's Day Supplies!

      -- Shamrock & Clover Beads, $3.50/100 assorted: Buy 1, get 1 FREE!
      -- Shamrock Foamies, $.99/pack of 30: Buy 1, get 1 FREE!

      Sale starts 2/11/03, sale ends 2/17/03, while supplies last. No back
      orders.

      Don't forget this week's special for our email subscribers:

      Get a free sample 3-pack of our paper doll "Friends" with any order!
      Just enter the coupon code 3PACK the coupon box when you check out.
      Make sure to hit the "redeem coupon" button or it will not register.
      Coupon expires Feb. 28, 2003. Everyone still gets a free perler bead
      kit with orders of $30 or more. (Offer good for new orders only,
      cannot be combined with any other coupon offer.)

      Take fitness expert Kathy Smith's Free Vitamin & Lifestyle Profile
      for: Lifestyle, Diet & Fitness Advice or A Personal Vitamin Plan for
      Your Health Concerns
      http://www.womansforum.com/ads.cfm?adv_id=758