Exciting News from MakingFriends.com . . .

    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 5 9:28 PM

      Just a quick note to let you know that my new book is now ready for
      advance ordering! Order now for March delivery. You'll save 20% and
      get FREE SHIPPING!

      We're very excited about this book. All projects come with full color
      step-by-step photo instructions so kids can craft independently and
      get great results! Take a look for yourself:
      http://www.makingfriends.com/craft_adventures.htm

      Just for our email subscribers:
      Get a free sample 3-pack of our paper doll "Friends" with any order!
      Just enter the coupon code 3PACK the coupon box when you check out.
      Make sure to hit the "redeem coupon" button or it will not register.
      Coupon expires Feb. 28, 2003. Everyone still gets a free perler bead
      kit with orders of $30 or more. (Offer good for new orders only,
      cannot be combined with any other coupon offer.)

      Watch for our regular weekly update later this week.

      Take fitness expert Kathy Smith's Free Vitamin & Lifestyle Profile
      for: Lifestyle, Diet & Fitness Advice or A Personal Vitamin Plan for
      Your Health Concerns
      http://www.womansforum.com/ads.cfm?adv_id=758