More from MakingFriends.com...

    Message 1 of 14 , Jan 31, 2003

      Get a bag of 150 heart shaped gem stones with your $25.00 order! Just
      enter the coupon code FREEGEMS the coupon box when you check out.
      Make sure to hit the "redeem coupon" button or it will not register.
      Coupon expires Feb. 14, 2003. Everyone still gets a free perler bead
      kit with orders of $30 or more. (Offer good for new orders only,
      cannot be combined with any other coupon offer.)

      -- Valentine Door Hangers
      -- "I Love You" Sign Language Pin
      -- Shamrock Key Ring Decoration
      -- Valentine Head Band
      -- Purim Tiara
      -- Mardi Gras Visors

      -- Blue and Gold Crafts
      -- Valentine Crafts
      -- Scout Crafts
      -- St. Pats Crafts
      -- Jewish Crafts
      -- Mardi Gras Crafts

      Find out if you are our January winner and sign up for another chance
      to be the next winner of any one item from our store. Choose from
      bulk pack, prepacks, kits, gifts, anything item you want!

      -- New! Sign Language Pin Prepack, makes 36: Reg $18.00, Sale $13.99
      -- New! Shamrock Beads, 100 assorted: Reg $3.50, Sale $2.99
      -- Valentine Heart Bottles: Reg $.99 each, Sale $.79 each
      -- Wooden Fleur-de-Lis, 2-1/5" tall: Reg $.49, Sale $.39
      -- 50% Off Selected Christmas Merchandise

      Take fitness expert Kathy Smith's Free Vitamin & Lifestyle Profile
      for: Lifestyle, Diet & Fitness Advice or A Personal Vitamin Plan for
      Your Health Concerns
      http://www.womansforum.com/ads.cfm?adv_id=758

      Message 2 of 14 , Feb 7, 2003

        Get a bag of shamrock and clover beads with your $30.00 order! Just
        enter the coupon code SHAMROCK the coupon box when you check out.
        Make sure to hit the "redeem coupon" button or it will not register.
        Coupon expires Feb. 24, 2003. Everyone still gets a free perler bead
        kit with orders of $30 or more. (Offer good for new orders only,
        cannot be combined with any other coupon offer.)

        This Week at MakingFriends:
        -- Framed Leprechaun Poem
        -- Spring Sun and Wind Catchers
        -- Scout Fire Starters
        -- Earth Day Crafts
        -- Purim Tiara
        -- Mardi Gras Masks
        -- Blue and Gold Yarn Bugs

        Sign up for another chance to be the next winner of any one item from
        our store. Choose from bulk pack, prepacks, kits, gifts, anything
        item you want!

        -- New! Leprechaun Poem Prepack, makes 24: Reg $22.95, Sale $16.99
        -- New! 3D Wind Chimes, 3 styles: Reg $1.99, Sale $1.49
        -- New! Candy Molds: Reg $2.50, Sale $1.99
        -- New! Terri's Book Craft Adventures: Reg $12.99, Sale $10.39
        -- Candy Powder: Reg $7.99, Sale $6.99
        -- 50% Off Selected Valentine Merchandise

        Message 3 of 14 , Feb 14, 2003

          Get a bulk bag of 1000 weaving loops and clover beads with your
          $50.00 order! Just enter the coupon code BAGLOOPS the coupon box when
          you check out. Make sure to hit the "redeem coupon" button or it will
          not register. Coupon expires Feb. 28, 2003. Everyone still gets a
          free perler bead kit with orders of $30 or more. (Offer good for new
          orders only, cannot be combined with any other coupon offer.)

          This Week at MakingFriends:
          -- Shamrock Flowers
          -- Girl Scout Key Ring Decoration
          -- Mardi Gras Yarn Bug
          -- Earth Day Crafts
          -- Blue and Gold Candy Centerpieces
          -- Safty Pin Butterfly

          Sign up for another chance to be the next winner of any one item from
          our store. Choose from bulk pack, prepacks, kits, gifts, anything
          item you want!

          -- Shamrock & Clover Beads, $3.50/100 assorted: Buy 1, get 1 FREE!
          -- Shamrock Foamies, $.99/pack of 30: Buy 1, get 1 FREE!
          -- New! Girl Scout Key Ring Prepack, makes 12: Reg $9.99, Sale $7.99
          -- Safety Pin Butterfly Prepack, makes 12: Reg $14.99, Sale $12.99

          Message 4 of 14 , Feb 22, 2003

            Get a big bag of shamrock foamies with your $40.00 order! Just enter
            the coupon code FOAMIES the coupon box when you check out. Make sure
            to hit the "redeem coupon" button or it will not register. Coupon
            expires Feb. 28, 2003. Everyone still gets a free perler bead kit
            with orders of $30 or more. (Offer good for new orders only, cannot
            be combined with any other coupon offer.)

            This Week at MakingFriends:
            -- Detective Journal
            -- St. Pat's Yarn Bug
            -- "I Love Girl Scouts" Foamie SWAP
            -- Garden Glove Bunny
            -- Earth Day Crafts
            -- Leprechaun Friends
            -- Mardi Gras Float

            Sign up for another chance to be the next winner of any one item from
            our store. Choose from bulk pack, prepacks, kits, gifts, anything
            item you want!

            St. Pat's Closeout in our Store...
            -- Shamrock & Clover Beads, Reg. $3.50/100 assorted: Close Out $2.49
            -- Shamrock Foamies, Reg. $3.50/200 assorted: Close Out $2.49
            -- Leprechaun Prepack, makes 24: Reg $22.95, Close Out $15.99

            On Sale in our Store...
            -- New! Glove Bunny Kit: Reg $3.99, Sale $2.99
            -- New! Shrink Art Plastic, 6 pack: Reg $3.99, Sale $3.49
            -- New! "I Love GS" Foamie SWAPs, makes 36: Reg $16.00, Sale $11.99

            Message 5 of 14 , Feb 28, 2003

              Get a wooden bird feeder kit with your $40.00 order! Just enter
              the coupon code FEEDER the coupon box when you check out. Make sure
              to hit the "redeem coupon" button or it will not register. Coupon
              expires March 14, 2003. Everyone still gets a free perler bead kit
              with orders of $30 or more. (Offer good for new orders only, cannot
              be combined with any other coupon offer.)

              This Week at MakingFriends:
              -- Candy Cross Necklaces
              -- Cub Scout Neckerchief Slides
              -- Recycled Stationery
              -- Shamrock Necklace
              -- Mini Mod Boxes
              -- Spring Friends
              -- Scout Compasses
              -- Easter Favor Boxes

              February winner announced! Sign up for a chance to win a six month
              membership in our Craft-of-the-Month Club!

              New Question of the Week
              "I've saved bunches of empty paper towel tubes. There has to be lots
              of great things to make with them but I can't think of any. Help!"
              http://www.makingfriends.com/question.htm

              St. Pat's Closeout in our Store...
              -- Shamrock & Clover Beads, Reg. $3.50/100 assorted: Close Out $2.49
              -- Shamrock Foamies, Reg. $3.50/200 assorted: Close Out $2.49
              -- Leprechaun Prepack, makes 24: Reg $22.95, Close Out $15.99

              On Sale in our Store...
              -- Spring Foamies: Reg $3.99, Sale $3.49
              -- Make a Kite Kit, 12 pack: Reg $10.00, Sale $8.99
              -- Birdhouse Kit: Reg $3.99, Sale $3.49

              Message 6 of 14 , Mar 23, 2003

                Our thoughts and prayers are with our service men and women and
                their families in this difficult time. As a small token of our
                appreciation, any orders shipping to APO, FPO, and AFB addresses
                will receive a mini pride pin kit at no additional cost.

                Get a bulk pack of foamie bible stickers (over 400 sticky back
                foamies!) with your $50.00 order! Just enter
                the coupon code BIBLE the coupon box when you check out. Make sure
                to hit the "redeem coupon" button or it will not register. If you
                don't see the coupon on your order, we won't either. Coupon
                expires April 7, 2003. Everyone still gets a free sand art kit
                with orders of $30 or more. (Offer good for new orders only, cannot
                be combined with any other coupon offer.)

                This Week at MakingFriends:
                -- Camping Frame Prepack
                -- Spring Door Hangers
                -- Fingerweave Purse
                -- Gifts for Mom
                -- Saftey Pin Guardian Angels
                -- Daisy Wind Chimes
                -- Easter Crafts

                "Craft-of-the-Month" Contest!
                Last Chance to sign up for a chance to win a six month
                membership in our Craft-of-the-Month Club!

                New Question of the Week
                "I've saved bunches of empty paper towel tubes. There has to be lots
                of great things to make with them but I can't think of any. Help!"
                http://www.makingfriends.com/question.htm

                -- Freedom Butterfly Prepack, makes 12 pins: Reg $22.99, Sale $17.99
                -- Pride Pin Prepack, makes 60 pins: Reg $19.99, Sale $17.99
                -- Camping Frame Prepack, 12 pack: Reg $13.00, Sale $8.99
                -- Spring Door Hanger Prepack, 12 pack: Reg $19.00, Sale $15.99
                -- Foamie Cross Prepack, 12 pack: Reg $6.99, Sale $5.99
                -- Flag Pin Prepack, 48 pack: Reg $36.99, Sale $26.99
                -- Terri's Book Craft Adventures: Reg $12.99, Sale $10.39

                Message 7 of 14 , Apr 13, 2003

                  This week's special for our email subscribers:

                  Get a pack of 34 angel beads with your $40.00 order! Just enter
                  the coupon code ANGEL the coupon box when you check out. Make sure
                  to hit the "redeem coupon" button or it will not register. If you
                  don't see the coupon on your order, we won't either. Coupon
                  expires April 21, 2003. Everyone still gets a free sand art kit
                  with orders of $30 or more. (Offer good for new orders only, cannot
                  be combined with any other coupon offer.)

                  This Week at MakingFriends:
                  -- Camp Key Ring
                  -- Foamie Disk Holder
                  -- Angel Pin SWAP
                  -- Name Visors
                  -- Bug Houses
                  -- Summer Projects
                  -- Gifts to make for Mom

                  Pride Pin Prepack Contest!
                  Sign up to win a USA Pride Pin Prepack. Makes 60 pins!

                  Question of the Week
                  "I've saved bunches of empty paper towel tubes. There has to be lots
                  of great things to make with them but I can't think of any. Help!"
                  http://www.makingfriends.com/question.htm

                  -- Plastic Visors: Reg $.99, Sale $.59
                  -- Angel Beads, 34 pack: Reg $3.99, Sale $2.99
                  -- Bulk Letter Beads, 180 pack: $6.99
                  -- Foamie Music Notes, 100 pack: Reg $4.50, Sale $3.99
                  -- Closeout Foamie Crosses: Reg $.19 each, Sale $.10 each

                  Message 8 of 14 , Apr 25, 2003

                    This week's special for our email subscribers:

                    Get a free mini craft organizer with your $40.00 order! Just enter
                    the coupon code FREECASE the coupon box when you check out. Make sure
                    to hit the "redeem coupon" button or it will not register. If you
                    don't see the coupon on your order, we won't either. Coupon
                    expires April 30, 2003. Everyone still gets a free sand art kit
                    with orders of $30 or more. (Offer good for new orders only, cannot
                    be combined with any other coupon offer.)

                    This Week at MakingFriends:
                    -- New Camp Crafts Page!
                    -- Key Rings for Mom
                    -- Earring Holder for Mom
                    -- Native American Bracelets
                    -- Summer Yarn Bug

                    Pride Pin Prepack Contest Continues!
                    Sign up to win a USA Pride Pin Prepack. Makes 60 pins!

                    Question of the Week Continues!
                    "I've saved bunches of empty paper towel tubes. There has to be lots
                    of great things to make with them but I can't think of any. Help!"
                    http://www.makingfriends.com/question.htm

                    -- Mom Key Ring Prepacks, makes 30: Reg $13.00, Sale $11.99
                    -- Mini Jewelry Box: Reg $1.99, Sale $1.69
                    -- Leather-Like Bracelets: Reg $.79, Sale $.69
                    -- Closeout Foamie Crosses: Reg $.19 each, Sale $.10 each
                    -- Flag Pin Prepack, 48 pack: Reg $36.99, Sale $26.99
                    -- Terri's Book Craft Adventures: Reg $12.99, Sale $10.39

                    Buy 1 Get 1 Free Camp Supplies Continues!
                    -- Plastic Visors, Reg $.99: Buy 1, Get 1 FREE!
                    -- Card Stock Friends, $2.50/6 pack: Buy 1 pack, Get 1 pack FREE!
                    -- Foamie Friends, $3.50/6 pack: Buy 1 pack, Get 1 pack FREE!
                    -- Mini Zip Lock Backs, $3.99/100 bags: Buy 1 pack, Get 1 pack FREE!
                    -- Foam Frames, $3.50/6 pack: Buy 1 pack, Get 1 pack FREE!
                    -- Wooden Craft Yo-Yos, Reg. $.89: Buy 1, Get 1 FREE!
                    -- Foamie Shapes, Reg. $.99: Buy 1 pack, Get 1 pack FREE!
                    -- Power Beads, Reg. $3.99: Buy 1 pack, Get 1 pack FREE!
                    -- Foamie USA Letters, Reg. $.79: Buy 1 pack, Get 1 pack FREE!
                    -- Foamie WWJD Letters, Reg. $.79: Buy 1 pack, Get 1 pack FREE!

                    Orders placed from April 21 to April 30th only.
                    While Supplies Last. No Back Orders.

                    http://www.makingfriends.com/camp_earlybird.htm

                    Message 9 of 14 , May 5, 2003

                      This week's special for our email subscribers:

                      Get a free set of bug parts for making our famous yarn bugs with your
                      $40.00 order! Just enter the coupon code BUGPARTS the coupon box when
                      you check out. Make sure to hit the "redeem coupon" button or it will
                      not register. If you don't see the coupon on your order, we won't
                      either. Coupon expires May 16, 2003. Everyone still gets a free sand
                      art kit with orders of $30 or more. (Offer good for new orders only,
                      cannot be combined with any other coupon offer.)

                      This Week at MakingFriends:
                      -- Gifts to Make for Mom & Dad
                      -- Card Making Ideas
                      -- "Jesus Lights the Way" Keychain
                      -- Carribean Foot Jewelry
                      -- Summer Crafts
                      -- Woven Placemats
                      -- Camp Crafts

                      New Contest!
                      Sign up to win a Flag Pin Safety Pin Kit. Makes 48 pins!
                      Find out if you are the winner of our April Contest.

                      Question of the Week Continues!
                      "I've saved bunches of empty paper towel tubes. There has to be lots
                      of great things to make with them but I can't think of any. Help!"
                      http://www.makingfriends.com/question.htm

                      -- Sport Bottles: Reg $1.49, Sale $.99
                      -- Whistle Compass Containers, New supplier!: Reg $11.99 dz, Sale $10.99 dz.
                      -- Under the Sea Poem Craft Kit, Makes 12: Reg $13.00, Sale $9.99
                      -- "Jesus Lights the Way" Prepack, Makes 30: Reg $30.00, Sale $23.99

                      Message 10 of 14 , May 11, 2003

                        This week's special for our email subscribers:

                        Get a free six pack of foamie door hangers with your $40.00 order!
                        Just enter the coupon code DOORHANG the coupon box when you check
                        out. Make sure to hit the "redeem coupon" button or it will not
                        register. If you don't see the coupon on your order, we won't
                        either. Coupon expires May 21, 2003. Everyone still gets a free sand
                        art kit with orders of $30 or more. (Offer good for new orders only,
                        cannot be combined with any other coupon offer.)

                        This Week at MakingFriends:
                        -- Compass Key Ring for Dad
                        -- Fishing Visor
                        -- Detective Yarn Bug
                        -- Body Art
                        -- Teacher Gifts
                        -- Summer Crafts
                        -- Camp Crafts

                        Sign up to win a Flag Pin Safety Pin Kit. Makes 48 pins!
                        Find out if you are the winner of our April Contest.

                        Question of the Week Continues!
                        "I've saved bunches of empty paper towel tubes. There has to be lots
                        of great things to make with them but I can't think of any. Help!"
                        http://www.makingfriends.com/question.htm

                        -- Compass Key Ring for Dad Prepack, makes 12: Reg $16.99, Sale $14.99
                        -- Patriotic Dove Pin Prepack, makes 36: Reg $15.99, Sale $14.99
                        -- Sport Bottles: Reg $1.49, Sale $.99
                        -- Plastic Visors: Reg $.99 each, Sale $.59 each

                        Message 11 of 14 , Feb 7, 2004

                          This week at MakingFriends...
                          -- New! Bunny Jelly Bean Holder
                          -- New! Saftey Pin Ponytail Holder
                          -- New! Native American Dance Band
                          -- Sweetheart Friends
                          -- Stitching "Badge in a Bag" for Brownies
                          -- St. Patrick's Day Yarn Bug
                          -- Spring Projects

                          http://www.makingfriends.com
                          <A HREF="http://www.makingfriends.com">AOL Click
                          Here</A>

                          enter the coupon code FEB1402 in the coupon box when you check
                          we won't either. Coupon expires February 29, 2004. Everyone still
                          <A HREF="http://www.makingfriends.com/store/merchant.mv">AOL Click
                          Here</A>

                          Message 12 of 14 , Feb 17, 2004

                            This week at MakingFriends.com:
                            -- New! Yarn Arts "Badge in a Bag"
                            -- Shamrock Flowers
                            -- African Friends
                            -- Easter Washcloth Bunny
                            -- Fingerweave a Jumprope
                            -- Spring Crafts
                            -- Blue & Gold Projects
                            http://www.makingfriends.com
                            <A HREF="http://www.makingfriends.com">AOL Click
                            Here</A>

                            Buy 1, Get 1 Free St. Pat's Craft Supplies Continues. Don't miss
                            out! While supplies last. Sorry, no back orders.

                            -- Shamrock & Clover Beads: Reg. $3.50/pack -- Buy 1 Pack, Get 1 Free
                            -- Foamie Shamrocks: Reg. $.99/pack-- Buy 1 Pack, Get 1 Free
                            -- Shamrock Rhinestones: Reg. $3.99/pack -- Buy 1 Pack, Get 1 Free
                            -- Plastic Visors: Reg. $.99/each -- Buy 1, Get 1 Free
                            -- Back Pack Clips: Reg. $5.99/36 pack -- Buy 1 Pack, Get 1 Free
                            -- Glitter: Reg. $6.99/8 oz. -- Buy 1, Get 1 Free
                            -- St. Pats Card Stock: Reg. $3.50/30 pack -- Buy 1 Pack, Get 1 Free
                            -- Mini Zip Lock Bags: Reg. $3.99/100 pack-- Buy 1 Pack, Get 1 Free
                            -- Card Stock Door Hangers: Reg. $2.99/12 pack -- Buy 1, Get 1 Free

                            http://www.makingfriends.com/buy1_get1_stpats.htm
                            <A HREF="http://www.makingfriends.com/buy1_get1_stpats.htm">AOL Click
                            Here

                            Message 13 of 14 , Feb 28, 2004

                              This week at MakingFriends.com:
                              -- New! Native American Coiled Basket
                              -- New! Shamrock Trinket Box
                              -- Baseball Friends
                              -- Friendship "Badge in a Bag"
                              -- Wind and Sun Catcher
                              -- Easter Pony Bead Patterns
                              -- Gifts for Mom
                              http://www.makingfriends.com
                              <A HREF="http://www.makingfriends.com">AOL Click
                              Here</A>

                              enter the coupon code FEB1402 in the coupon box when you check
                              we won't either. Coupon expires February 29, 2004. Everyone still

                              Here is the March coupon: MAR3051

                              Message 14 of 14 , Mar 6, 2004

                                This week at MakingFriends.com:
                                -- New! Spring Windsock
                                -- New! Jewelry Box for Mom
                                -- Updated! Sewing "Bonus Badge in a Bag"
                                -- Leprechaun Friends
                                -- Easter Ornament Prepack
                                -- Safety Pin Butterfly
                                http://www.makingfriends.com
                                <A HREF="http://www.makingfriends.com">AOL Click
                                Here</A>

                                enter the coupon code MAR3051 in the coupon box when you check
                                we won't either. Coupon expires March 30, 2004. Everyone still