More From MakingFriends.com...

    Message 1 of 4 , Dec 31, 2002

      Get a Free Craft Book with your your $50.00 order! Just enter the
      coupon code FREEBOOK in the coupon box when you check out. Make sure
      to hit the "redeem coupon" button or it will not register. Coupon
      expires Jan. 15, 2003. Everyone still gets a free perler bead kit
      with orders of $30 or more. (Offer good for new orders only, cannot
      be combined with any other coupon offer.)

      -- Scratch Art Door Hangers
      -- Golden Mom's Pin
      -- Doll Shoe Holder
      -- Bear Valentine Holder
      -- "Guess Which Friend" Game

      -- Blue and Gold Crafts
      -- Valentine Crafts
      -- Make it for your Room
      -- Make it for your Doll

      -- Powder Candy, 6 pack: Reg $6.99, Sale $5.99
      -- Bulk Pack Shrink Art, 20 sheets: Reg $13.99, Sale $12.99
      -- New! Scratch Art Door Hangers, 4 pack: Reg $3.99, Sale $3.50
      -- New! Bear Valentine Holder Prepack: Reg $1.99, Sale $1.49
      -- New! Golden Mom's Pin Prepack, makes 12: Reg $7.99, Sale $5.99
      -- 50% Off Selected Christmas Merchandise

      Remember you can ship anything, anywhere in the continental US for only $5.00!

      Message 2 of 4 , Jan 7, 2003

        Get a wooden train kit with your your $30.00 order! Just enter the
        coupon code TRAIN the coupon box when you check out. Make sure
        to hit the "redeem coupon" button or it will not register. Coupon
        expires Jan. 20, 2003. Everyone still gets a free perler bead kit
        with orders of $30 or more. (Offer good for new orders only, cannot
        be combined with any other coupon offer.)

        -- Valentine Box
        -- "Friends Across America" Program
        -- Valentine Fortune Cookies
        -- Message in a Bottle
        -- Blue & Gold Cub Scout Placemats and Place Cards

        -- Blue and Gold Crafts
        -- Valentine Crafts
        -- Scout Crafts
        -- Football Crafts

        Find out if you are the December Winner and sign up for a chance to
        be the next winner of any one item from our store. Choose from bulk
        pack, prepacks, kits, gifts, anything item you want!

        -- Skill Sticks, pack of 150: Reg $3.50, Sale $2.99
        -- Valentine Heart Bottles: Reg $.99 each, Sale $.79 each
        -- New! Valentine Wind Chimes, 4 styles: Reg $1.99, Sale $1.49
        -- Bear Valentine Holder Prepack: Reg $1.99, Sale $1.49
        -- Golden Mom's Pin Prepack, makes 12: Reg $7.99, Sale $5.99
        -- 50% Off Selected Christmas Merchandise

        Take fitness expert Kathy Smith's Free Vitamin & Lifestyle Profile
        for: Lifestyle, Diet & Fitness Advice or A Personal Vitamin Plan for
        Your Health Concerns
        http://www.womansforum.com/ads.cfm?adv_id=758