More from Making Friends

  • terri@xxxxxxxxxxxxx.xxx
    Message 1 of 5 , Apr 10, 1999
      Hi Friends!

      So much is new at Making Friends! Thanks to your suggestions we are now offering Making Friends iron-on transfers. You can make your own tee shirts, sweatshirts, totes, even mouse pads. Choose from any one of our four designs for just $3.50 each. Four lucky visitors have been chosen to receive a free iron-on transfer for participating in our survey. Find out if you've won... http://www.makingfriends.com/tee.htm

      We added two new sections with lots of great stuff: Mother's Day Gift Ideas and Earth Day Crafts. A dozen new projects have been posted including four new pony bead patterns!

      Please take a minute to rate the crafts you try. Your input is very important to us. This is how we continue to bring you the very best FREE kid's crafts on the internet!

      Have Fun! Visit today... http://www.makingfriends.com

      Terri@...

      Visit our sponsor http://www.linit.com and join their Free Crafts Club. New crafts coming soon!
    • terri@xxxxxxxxxxxxx.xxx
      Message 2 of 5 , May 5, 1999
        **************************************

        Hi Friends!

        Need a quick gift for Grandma or a favorite aunt? We just posted a yarn bug they will love!

        We have also have added Jr. Girl Scout Friends and expanded our Father's Day section.

        Message 3 of 5 , Jun 20, 1999
          **************************************

          Hi Friends!

          New projects for Beanie lovers... we have a pattern for a beaded crown for Roary and a denim pocket display for your favorite Beanie. We have also added a cute July 4th hat from craft foam and by popular demand new Window Watchers in retro designs.

          Craft foam is on sale and so is our Window Watcher kit. Visit our on-line store for great prices on craft supplies. http://www.makingfriends.com/makingfriendsstore/index.cfm

          Message 4 of 5 , Jul 16, 1999
            **************************************

            Hi Friends!

            We have some new crafts this week. For groups, our paper quilt will be a big hit. We also have a cute idea for a "sit-upon" and a new beanie project.

            See our new "Sneak Peak" page to see some upcoming crafts and tell us which ones interest you. We also have a new "Best of the Best" page to use when you need a craft that will be a guaranteed success.

            Visit http://www.makingfriends.com/makingfriendsstore/index.cfm to order your craft supplies and big savings.

            Message 5 of 5 , Oct 22, 1999
              To unsubscribe please send an email to:
              **************************************

              Hi Friends!

              A quick note to let you know we have added the
              Pikachu Pinata that everyone has been asking for.
              There is also an easy Angel costume on-line and a
              new project for Veteran's Day pins.

              More new items have been added to our store including
              Silk Daisy flowers and stone arrowheads. Both great
              for scouts! Visit
              http://www.makingfriends.com/makingfriendsstore/index.cfm
              for great prices on your craft supplies.