  • terri@xxxxxxxxxxxxx.xxx
    Message 1 of 96 , Aug 1 10:08 PM
      **************************************

      Hi Friends!
      Our new Sneak Peek section is a big hit. Thanks to everyone who has given us their input. The most requested item was the beaded headed and instructions have now been posted. New items have been added to the sneak peek section so visit again and let us know what you want.

      We've added two new sections this week! Check out our hat pin section. The kids love to pin these on their hats and sneakers and the girl scouts will find them perfect for swaps! We also have a new craft stick section. These projects are great for all ages.

      Craft stick and woodsies are now available at our online store. You can purchase items individually or buy in bulk for great savings. Visit http://www.makingfriends.com/makingfriendsstore/index.cfm to order.

      Have Fun! Visit today... http://www.makingfriends.com

      Terri@...
      Visit our sponsor http://www.linit.com and join their Free Crafts Club.
      Message 96 of 96 , Dec 7, 2002