After Christmas Sale at MakingFriends.com

    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 26, 2002

      Just a quick note to let you know we have lots of great stuff on sale
      at close out prices up to 50% off!
      http://www.makingfriends.com/Xmas_sale.htm

      Remember, you can ship as much as you want to any of the continental
      48 states for only $5.00 until December 31, 2002.

      Don't forget this week's special for our email subscribers:
      Get $10.00 off your $100.00 order! Just enter the coupon code TENOFF
      coupon" button or it will not register. Coupon expires Dec. 31, 2002.