Close Out on Christmas Merchandise from MakingFriends.com!

    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 14, 2002

      Get $10.00 off your $100.00 order! Just enter the coupon code TENOFF
      coupon" button or it will not register. Coupon expires Dec. 31, 2002.

      Close Out Christmas Merchandise:
      -- Christmas Woodsies: Reg $3.99, Sale $2.99
      -- "Make a Gingerbread Man Stickers": Reg $2.99, Sale $1.99
      -- Santa Wind Chime: Reg $1.99, Sale $.99
      -- Foamie Holly & Berries: Reg $3.99, Sale $2.99
      -- Glove Reindeer Kit: Reg $2.99, Sale $1.49
      -- Christmas Rubber Stamps: Reg $3.99, Sale $1.99
      Many more items with close out pricing!

      Ship as much as you want to any of the continental 48 states for only
      $5.00 until December 31, 2002. Free shipping still available on
      selected gift items!

      -- Pet Christmas Stocking
      -- Pipe Cleaner Ornaments
      -- New Years Eve Journal
      -- Snowman Air Freshener
      -- Potholders for Mom

      -- New Years Crafts

      New Question of the Week:
      "What can I do with my calendar after the the new year? It's too
      pretty to throw away."
      http://www.makingfriends.com/question.htm