New Lower Shipping Prices from MakingFriends.com

    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 9, 2002

      Now ship anything, anywhere in the continental 48 states for only
      $5.00 until 12/31/02. If you live in the northeast, your package will
      arrive in about 4 business. If you live on the west coast allow about
      8 business days for delivery. Plenty of time for Christmas shopping!

      There is no weight limit. Order as much as you want for the same
      $5.00 in shipping. We will send your package ground UPS or priority
      mail. This will not effect the specially selected gift items that
      ship for free.

      Don't forget this week's special for our email subscribers:

      Everyone still gets a free perler kit with a $30 purchase!