A quick note from MakingFriends.com...

    Message 1 of 3 , Sep 2, 2002

      Hi Friend,

      Just a quick note to let everyone know that we have posted the
      winners of our summer craft contest. Find out if you are a winner!
      http://www.makingfriends.com

      Also, since we've sold out of several of our 911 project prepacks
      we've added a brand new pin prepack which includes an angel and 911
      beads. Our kit makes 30 pins and is reduced to $12.99 until Sept. 11,
      2002. See instructions here:
      http://www.makingfriends.com/pin_911_angel.htm

      This week's special for our email subscribers:
      Free Wood Blank Windchime with your $25 order! Just enter the coupon
      code WINDCHIME in the coupon box when you check out. IMPORTANT:
      Make sure to hit the "redeem coupon" button or it will not register.
      Coupon expires Sept 10, 2002. Everyone still gets a free perler
      bead kit with orders of $30 or more. (Offer good for new orders only,
      cannot be combined with any other coupon offer.)

      Message 2 of 3 , Sep 27, 2002

        Just a quick note to let everyone know that we have all our troop
        number beads back in stock!
        http://www.makingfriends.com/pins_troopnumber.htm

        We've also added to our BUY 1, GET 1 FREE offers:
        -- Foamie Stamps, $3.99/each, Buy Halloween, Get Christmas Free!
        -- Backpack Clips, $5.99/36 pack, Buy 1 pack, Get 1 pack Free!
        -- Mini Favor Boxes, $3.50/dozen, Buy 1 dozen, Get 1 dozen Free!
        -- Foam Door Hanger, $3.50/6 pack, Buy 1 pack, Get 1 pack Free!
        -- Foam Frames, $3.50/6 pack, Buy 1 pack, Get 1 pack Free!
        -- Halloween Wind Chimes, $1.99 each, Buy 1, Get 1 Free!
        -- Foam Feet, $3.50/12 pack, Buy 1 pack, Get 1 pack Free!
        -- Feather Boas, $4.99 each, Buy 1, Get 1 Free!
        -- Craft Foam Sheets, $.59 each, Buy 1, Get 1 Free!
        -- Plastic Visors, $.99 each, Buy 1, Get 1 Free!
        http://www.makingfriends.com/halloween_sale.htm

        Many items added to our close out section! Save up to 50%!

        Free bulk pack of weaving loops with your $40 order! Just enter the
        coupon code BAGLOOPS in the coupon box when you check
        out. IMPORTANT: Make sure to hit the "redeem coupon" button or it
        will not register. Coupon expires Oct 5, 2002. Everyone still gets

        For more great craft ideas visit http://www.freekidscrafts.com