Only 2 more days to sign up for our contest!

    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 29, 2002

      Our contest deadline is Sunday, August 31, 2002 so make sure to get
      in your entry!
      http://www.makingfriends.com/summer_contest.htm

      Over $500 in craft supplies are being given out. Check out this huge
      pile of prizes:
      http://www.makingfriends.com/prizes.htm

      This week's special offer for our email subscribers:

      Free 911 Remembrance Pin Prepack with your $100 order! Kit makes 30
      pins. Just enter the coupon code 911PINS in the coupon box when you
      check out. IMPORTANT: Make sure to hit the "redeem coupon" button or
      it will not register. Coupon expires Sept 11, 2002. Everyone still
      gets a free perler bead kit with orders of $30 or more. (Offer good
      for new orders only, cannot be combined with any other coupon offer.)

      For more great kids crafts visit http://www.freekidscrafts.com