A quick note from MakingFriends.com...

    Message 1 of 3 , Aug 25 10:54 PM

      Hi Friend,

      Just a quick note to let everyone know that we have added two more
      911 projects:

      -- Statue of Liberty Crowns
      -- 911 Shrink Art Pins

      Our 911 project prepacks are going fast and we have a limited supply
      make sure to order yours.
      http://www.makingfriends.com/patriotic_products.htm

      Don't forget this week's special for our email subscribers:
      Free Bird Feed Kit with your $25 order! Just enter the coupon code
      FREEFEEDER in the coupon box when you check out. IMPORTANT:
      Make sure to hit the "redeem coupon" button or it will not register.
      Coupon expires August 31, 2002. Everyone still gets a free perler
      bead kit with orders of $30 or more. (Offer good for new orders only,
      cannot be combined with any other coupon offer.)

      Message 2 of 3 , Sep 2, 2002

        Hi Friend,

        Just a quick note to let everyone know that we have posted the
        winners of our summer craft contest. Find out if you are a winner!
        http://www.makingfriends.com

        Also, since we've sold out of several of our 911 project prepacks
        we've added a brand new pin prepack which includes an angel and 911
        beads. Our kit makes 30 pins and is reduced to $12.99 until Sept. 11,
        2002. See instructions here:
        http://www.makingfriends.com/pin_911_angel.htm

        This week's special for our email subscribers:
        Free Wood Blank Windchime with your $25 order! Just enter the coupon
        code WINDCHIME in the coupon box when you check out. IMPORTANT:
        Make sure to hit the "redeem coupon" button or it will not register.
        Coupon expires Sept 10, 2002. Everyone still gets a free perler

        Message 3 of 3 , Sep 27, 2002

          Just a quick note to let everyone know that we have all our troop
          number beads back in stock!
          http://www.makingfriends.com/pins_troopnumber.htm

          We've also added to our BUY 1, GET 1 FREE offers:
          -- Foamie Stamps, $3.99/each, Buy Halloween, Get Christmas Free!
          -- Backpack Clips, $5.99/36 pack, Buy 1 pack, Get 1 pack Free!
          -- Mini Favor Boxes, $3.50/dozen, Buy 1 dozen, Get 1 dozen Free!
          -- Foam Door Hanger, $3.50/6 pack, Buy 1 pack, Get 1 pack Free!
          -- Foam Frames, $3.50/6 pack, Buy 1 pack, Get 1 pack Free!
          -- Halloween Wind Chimes, $1.99 each, Buy 1, Get 1 Free!
          -- Foam Feet, $3.50/12 pack, Buy 1 pack, Get 1 pack Free!
          -- Feather Boas, $4.99 each, Buy 1, Get 1 Free!
          -- Craft Foam Sheets, $.59 each, Buy 1, Get 1 Free!
          -- Plastic Visors, $.99 each, Buy 1, Get 1 Free!
          http://www.makingfriends.com/halloween_sale.htm

          Many items added to our close out section! Save up to 50%!

          Free bulk pack of weaving loops with your $40 order! Just enter the
          coupon code BAGLOOPS in the coupon box when you check
          out. IMPORTANT: Make sure to hit the "redeem coupon" button or it
          will not register. Coupon expires Oct 5, 2002. Everyone still gets

          For more great craft ideas visit http://www.freekidscrafts.com