    Message 1 of 96 , Jul 5, 2002

      Free Pony Bead Mega Kit with your $50 order! Just enter
      the coupon code MEGABUCKET in the coupon box when you check
      out. Make sure to hit the "redeem coupon" button or it will not
      register. Coupon expires JuLY 22, 2002. Everyone still gets a free
      perler bead kit with orders of $30 or more. (Offer good for new
      orders only, cannot be combined with any other coupon offer.)

      Lots New This Week:
      -- Pacific Island Friends
      -- 911 Angle w/Lanyard Hook
      -- Memory Wire Hair Accessories
      -- Kitty Yarn Bug
      -- Native American Medicine Pouch
      -- Safety Pin Sleeve Holder
      -- Patriotic Yo-Yos
      -- 90th Anniversary Girl Scout Swap Bags

      -- Patriotic Crafts
      -- Summer Crafts
      -- Native American Crafts

      New Summer Craft Contest!!!
      You could win hundreds of dollars in craft supplies.
      Here's how...
      http://www.makingfriends.com/summer_contest.htm

      Question of the Week Continues:
      "I've been saving all my craft foam scraps. What kind of projects can
      I do with them?"
      http://www.makingfriends.com/question.htm

      -- New! 911 Angel w/Lanyard Hook: Reg $28.99, Sale $23.99
      -- New! Wooden Yo-yos: Reg $.79, Sale $.49
      -- New! Native American Medicine Pouch Kit: Reg $2.99, Sale $2.49
      -- Shrinkle Bulk Pack: Reg $13.99, Sale $12.99
      -- Angel Beads, 34 Pack: Reg $3.99, Sale $2.99
      -- Visors: Reg $.99, Sale $.59

      Don't forget your new free preler kit with a $30 purchase!

      Message 96 of 96 , Dec 7, 2002