Last Chance for Buy 1, Get 1 Free from MakingFriends.com

    Message 1 of 3 , Jun 21, 2002

      Hurry, Over expires June 23, 2002.
      We've added more to our Buy One, Get One Free Offer:

      -- Buy 1 Package of Angle Beads @ $3.99, Get 1 Package Free
      -- Buy 1 36-Pack of Plastic Clips @ $6.99, Get 1 36-Pack Free
      -- Buy 1 Six Pack Foam Door Hangers @ $3.50, Get 1 Six PackFree
      -- Buy 1 Package of 2" Mini Bags @ $3.99, Get 1 Free
      -- Buy 1 Package of Spring Foamies @ $2.99, Get 1 Free
      -- Buy 1 Plastic Visor @ $.99, Get 1 Free
      -- Buy 1 Wooden Wind Chime @ $1.99, Get 1 Free
      -- Buy 1 Foam Brush @ $.25, Get 1 Free
      -- Buy 1 Dozen Card Stock "Friends" @ $2.50, Get 1 Dozen Free
      -- Buy 1 Pink or Purple Whistle Compass Container @ $1.49, Get 1 Free
      -- Buy 1 Compass Key Ring @ $1.19, Get 1 Free
      <http://www.makingfriends.com/spring_overstock.htm>

      New This Week:
      -- Angel Pin Prepack
      -- 90th Anniversary Girl Scout SWAPs
      -- Retro Slam Book!
      -- Scout Sport Bottles

      This week's specials for our email subscribers...
      Choose the one that's right for you:
      -- Free Bulk Pack of Gem Stones ($10.49 Value) with your $50 order
      Enter FREEGEMS

      -- Free "I Love GS" Pin Prepack($16.55 Value) with your $100 order
      Enter FREEGS

      -- Free Bulk Pack of Pony Beads ($35.00 Value with your $250.00 order
      Enter BULKBEADS

      Just enter the correct coupon code in the coupon box when you check
      out. Make sure to hit the "redeem coupon" button or it will not
      register. Coupon expires June 28, 2002. Everyone still gets a free
      perler bead kit with orders of $30 or more. (Offer good for new
      orders only, cannot be combined with any other coupon offer.)

      <http://www.makingfriends.com/index.htm>

      HAND PAINTED COUNTRY JARS
      These adorable jars are filled with country charm!
      Patriotic designs come in red, blue, white or antique
      white with your choice of phrases and typeset. While
      you're there, don't miss the charming little Chocolate
      Angel Jar, filled with your favorite chocolate candy!
      <http://www.thefamilycorner.com/shop/painted_jars.shtml>

      Harry Potter and the Sorcerer's Stone

      Own It Today on Video and DVD!

      Available at a Spellbinding Price at Best Buy.com!
      <http://www.womansforum.com/ads.cfm?adv_id=578>

      Message 2 of 3 , Oct 4, 2002

        Don't miss out...

        Sale ends Saturday, Oct 5th for our BUY 1, GET 1 FREE offers:
        -- Foamie Stamps, $3.99/each, Buy Halloween, Get Christmas Free!
        -- Backpack Clips, $5.99/36 pack, Buy 1 pack, Get 1 pack Free!
        -- Mini Favor Boxes, $3.50/dozen, Buy 1 dozen, Get 1 dozen Free!
        -- Foam Door Hanger, $3.50/6 pack, Buy 1 pack, Get 1 pack Free!
        -- Foam Frames, $3.50/6 pack, Buy 1 pack, Get 1 pack Free!
        -- Halloween Wind Chimes, $1.99 each, Buy 1, Get 1 Free!
        -- Foam Feet, $3.50/12 pack, Buy 1 pack, Get 1 pack Free!
        -- Feather Boas, $4.99 each, Buy 1, Get 1 Free!
        -- Craft Foam Sheets, $.59 each, Buy 1, Get 1 Free!
        -- Plastic Visors, $.99 each, Buy 1, Get 1 Free!
        http://www.makingfriends.com/halloween_sale.htm

        Many items added to our close out section! Save up to 50%!

        Free bulk pack of weaving loops with your $40 order! Just enter the
        coupon code BAGLOOPS in the coupon box when you check
        out. IMPORTANT: Make sure to hit the "redeem coupon" button or it
        will not register. Coupon expires Oct 5, 2002. Everyone still gets

        For more great craft ideas visit http://www.freekidscrafts.com