More MakingFriends.com Buy One Get One Free

    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 17, 2002

      We've added more to our Buy One, Get One Free Offer:

      -- Buy 1 Six Pack Foam Door Hangers @ $3.50, Get 1 Six PackFree
      -- Buy 1 Package of 2" Mini Bags @ $3.99, Get 1 Free
      -- Buy 1 Package of Spring Foamies @ $1.99, Get 1 Free
      -- Buy 1 Plastic Visor @ $.99, Get 1 Free
      -- Buy 1 Wooden Wind Chime @ $1.99, Get 1 Free
      -- Buy 1 Foam Brush @ $.25, Get 1 Free
      -- Buy 1 Dozen Card Stock "Friends" @ $2.50, Get 1 Dozen Free
      -- Buy 1 Dozen Mini Plastic Cups @ $3.99, Get 1 Dozen Free
      -- Buy 1 Pink or Purple Whistle Compass Container @ $1.49, Get 1 Free
      -- Buy 1 Compass Key Ring @ $1.19, Get 1 Free
      http://www.makingfriends.com/spring_overstock.htm

      Hurry, Over expires June 23, 2002. New Orders Only Please.

      This week's specials for our email subscribers...
      Choose the one that's right for you:

      -- Free Bulk Pack of Gem Stones ($10.49 Value) with your $50 order
      Enter FREEGEMS

      -- Free "I Love GS" Pin Prepack($16.55 Value) with your $100 order
      Enter FREEGS

      -- Free Bulk Pack of Pony Beads ($35.00 Value with your $250.00 order
      Enter BULKBEADS

      Just enter the correct coupon code in the coupon box when you check
      out. Make sure to hit the "redeem coupon" button or it will not
      register. Coupon expires June 23, 2002. Everyone still gets a free
      perler bead kit with orders of $30 or more. (Offer good for new
      orders only, cannot be combined with any other coupon offer.)

      Harry Potter and the Sorcerer's Stone

      Own It Today on Video and DVD!

      Available at a Spellbinding Price at Best Buy.com!
      http://www.womansforum.com/ads.cfm?adv_id=578

      Sylvan Learning Center

      Our teachers offer individual attention and customized lesson plans.
      As a result, students feel better about school and themselves. If
      your child is struggling in school or just isn't being challenged
      enough, contact us.

      http://www.womansforum.com/ads.cfm?adv_id=588

      Message 2 of 2 , Oct 2, 2002

        Free bulk pack of foamie letter and number stickers with your $40
        order! Just enter the coupon code LETTERS in the coupon box when you
        check out. IMPORTANT: Make sure to hit the "redeem coupon" button or
        it will not register. Coupon expires Oct 13, 2002. Everyone still
        gets a free perler bead kit with orders of $30 or more. (Offer good
        for new orders only, cannot be combined with any other coupon offer.)

        -- Trick-or-Treat Frame
        -- Mini Pumpkin Boxes
        -- Apple Hats
        -- Daisy Scout Tee Shirt
        -- Woven Bookmark
        -- Jean's Purse

        -- Halloween Crafts
        -- Fall Crafts
        -- 911 Crafts
        -- Jeans Crafts
        -- Scout Crafts
        -- Visor Projects
        -- New Sneak Peaks

        New in our store:
        -- Hanes Tee Shirts for Crafting: Reg. $4.99, Sale $2.99
        -- Halloween Foam Frame Prepack, makes 24: Reg. $24.99, Sale $19.99

        Don't forget our Buy 1, Get 1 Free Halloween Craft Supplies:
        http://www.makingfriends.com/halloween_sale.htm

        VeggieTales Contest
        Sign up for a chance to win some really cool stuff, including Jonah
        toys and T-shirts.

        Question of the Week Continues:
        "Wrapping paper has gotten so expensive. How else can I wrap gifts
        without looking cheap?"
        http://www.makingfriends.com/question.htm

        For more great craft ideas visit http://www.freekidscrafts.com