MakingFriends.com Buy One Get One Free

    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 12, 2002

      Wow! Buy One, Get One Free is Back at MakingFriends.com:

      -- Buy 1 Plastic Visor @ $.99, Get 1 Free
      -- Buy 1 Wooden Wind Chime @ $1.99, Get 1 Free
      -- Buy 1 Foam Brush @ $.25, Get 1 Free
      -- Buy 1 Dozen Card Stock "Friends" @ $2.50, Get 1 Dozen Free
      -- Buy 1 Dozen Mini Plastic Cups @ $3.99, Get 1 Dozen Free
      -- Buy 1 Pink or Purple Whistle Compass Container @ $1.49, Get 1 Free
      -- Buy 1 Compass Key Ring @ $1.19, Get 1 Free
      http://www.makingfriends.com/spring_overstock.htm

      Hurry, Over expires June 23, 2002. New Orders Only Please.

      This week's specials for our email subscribers...
      Choose the one that's right for you:

      -- Free Bulk Pack of Gem Stones ($10.49 Value) with your $50 order
      Enter FREEGEMS

      -- Free "I Love GS" Pin Prepack($16.55 Value) with your $100 order
      Enter FREEGS

      -- Free Bulk Pack of Pony Beads ($35.00 Value with your $250.00 order
      Enter BULKBEADS

      Just enter the correct coupon code in the coupon box when you check
      out. Make sure to hit the "redeem coupon" button or it will not
      register. Coupon expires June 23, 2002. Everyone still gets a free
      perler bead kit with orders of $30 or more. (Offer good for new
      orders only, cannot be combined with any other coupon offer.)

      Sylvan Learning Center

      Our teachers offer individual attention and customized lesson plans.
      As a result, students feel better about school and themselves. If
      your child is struggling in school or just isn't being challenged
      enough, contact us.

      http://www.womansforum.com/ads.cfm?adv_id=588

      Message 2 of 2 , Jul 17, 2002

        Back to business, here's our new Buy One, Get One Free Offer:

        -- Buy 1 Six Pack Foam Frames @ $3.50, Get 1 Six Pack Free
        -- Buy 1 Package Foamie Insects @ $2.99, Get 1 Package Free
        -- Buy 1 Package of Angel Beads @ $3.99, Get 1 Package Free
        -- Buy 1 Wooden Yo-Yo @ $.79, Get 1 Free
        -- Buy 1 Package Glue Sticks @ $1.49, Get 1 Package Free
        -- Buy 1 Package of Pony Bead Stars @ $.99, Get 1 Free
        -- Buy 1 Package of 2" Mini Bags @ $3.99, Get 1 Free
        -- Buy 1 Package of Spring Foamies @ $1.99, Get 1 Free
        -- Buy 1 Plastic Visor @ $.99, Get 1 Free
        -- Buy 1 Wooden Wind Chime @ $1.99, Get 1 Free
        -- Buy 1 Dozen Card Stock "Friends" @ $2.50, Get 1 Dozen Free
        -- Buy 1 Pink or Purple Whistle Compass Container @ $1.49, Get 1 Free
        -- Buy 1 Compass Key Ring @ $1.19, Get 1 Free
        http://www.makingfriends.com/spring_overstock.htm

        Hurry, Over expires June 27, 2002. New Orders Only Please.

        Free Pony Bead Mega Kit with your $50 order! Just enter
        the coupon code MEGABUCKET in the coupon box when you check
        out. Make sure to hit the "redeem coupon" button or it will not
        register. Coupon expires JuLY 22, 2002. Everyone still gets a free
        perler bead kit with orders of $30 or more. (Offer good for new
        orders only, cannot be combined with any other coupon offer.)

        Plan your financial future with American Express Financial Advisors.
        Since 1894, American Express Financial Advisors has helped people
        like you plan for their financial futures. Now find out what we can
        do for you. Request your complimentary consultation TODAY!
        http://www.womansforum.com/ads.cfm?adv_id=550