  • terri@xxxxxxxxxxxxx.xxx
    Message 1 of 96 , Jul 6, 1999
      To unsubscribe please send an email to: makingfriends-unsubscribe@onelist.com
      **************************************

      Hi Friends!
      Two new Bible Bead patterns have been added to our site as well as another new project for Beanie lovers... make a house for your beanie.

      We also have a new paper craft and a new Bear Yarn Bug. (Great for Cub Scouts!)

      Junior Scouts and leaders will love our new section on projects for earning badges and everyone will appreciate the new search feature that has been added.

      New products have been added to our store. Visit http://www.makingfriends.com/makingfriendsstore/index.cfm

      Have Fun! Visit today... http://www.makingfriends.com

      Terri@...

      Visit our sponsor http://www.linit.com and join their Free Crafts Club.