    Message 1 of 96 , Jun 2, 2002

      Free dozen of party bubbles with your $20 order! Just enter
      the coupon code BUBBLES in the coupon box when you check
      out. Make sure to hit the "redeem coupon" button or it will not
      register. Coupon expires June 14, 2002. Everyone still gets a free
      perler bead kit with orders of $30 or more. (Offer good for new
      orders only, cannot be combined with any other coupon offer.)

      -- Medical Friends
      -- Bucket Banks
      -- Hair Poms
      -- CD Holder
      -- Puppy Yarn Bug

      -- Gifts to Make for Dad
      -- Gifts to Make for your Teacher
      -- Scout Crafts
      -- Patriotic Crafts
      -- Summer Crafts
      -- Graduation Crafts
      http://www.makingfriends.com/index.htm

      Are You the Winner?
      Our biggest contest this year! Find out if you are the lucky winner
      to receive a full set of HugWare. A retail value of $563.60.
      http://www.makingfriends.com/contest_winner.htm

      Question of the Week:
      "I've been saving all my craft foam scraps. What kind of projects can
      I do with them?"
      http://www.makingfriends.com/question.htm

      -- Bulk Pack Pony Beads: On Sale from $29.99
      -- "I Love Girl Scouts" SWAP Prepack: Reg $16.55, Sale $13.99
      -- In Stock! Buckets: Reg $.99, Sale $.79
      -- Teacher Candy Molds: Reg $2.50, Sale $1.99

      Don't forget your new free preler kit with a $30 purchase!

      Message 96 of 96 , Dec 7, 2002