    Message 1 of 96 , May 17, 2002

      Free Bead Kit with your $50 order! Just enter
      the coupon code CRITTERKIT in the coupon box when you check
      out. Make sure to hit the "redeem coupon" button or it will not
      register. Coupon expires May. 30, 2002. Everyone still gets a free
      lanyard making kit with orders of $30 or more. (Offer good for new
      orders only, cannot be combined with any other coupon offer.)

      -- Train Paperweight for Dad
      -- Patriotic Heart Wreath
      -- Cub Scout Sand Art

      -- Gifts to Make for Dad
      -- Gifts to Make for your Teacher
      -- Scout Crafts
      -- Patriotic Crafts
      -- Summer Crafts
      -- Graduation Crafts
      http://www.makingfriends.com/index.htm

      Sign Up For Our Contest!
      Our biggest contest this year! One lucky winner will receive a full
      set of HugWare. A retail value of $563.60.

      Question of the Week:
      "I've been saving all my craft foam scraps. What kind of projects can
      I do with them?"
      http://www.makingfriends.com/question.htm

      -- New! "I Love Girl Scouts" SWAP Prepack: Reg $16.55, Sale $13.99
      -- New! Cub Scout Sand Art Prepack: Reg $25.99, Sale $18.99
      -- In Stock! Buckets: Reg $.99, Sale $.79
      -- Wooden Train Kit: Reg $2.50, Sale $1.99
      -- Red, White & Blue Foamie Stars: Reg $2.99, Sale $1.99
      -- Pony Bead Flag Pin Kit, Makes 48 Pins! Reg $34.99, Sale $24.99

      Don't forget your free lanyard kit with a $30 purchase!

      Message 96 of 96 , Dec 7, 2002