    Message 1 of 96 , May 10, 2002

      Free Red, White & Blue Foamies Stars with your $20 order! Just enter
      the coupon code FREESTARS in the coupon box when you check
      out. Make sure to hit the "redeem coupon" button or it will not
      register. Coupon expires May. 27, 2002. Everyone still gets a free
      lanyard making kit with orders of $30 or more. (Offer good for new
      orders only, cannot be combined with any other coupon offer.)

      -- Compass Keychain for Dad
      -- Personalized Sports Bottles
      -- Bug Mobile
      -- "I Love Girl Scouts" SWAP
      -- Free Scrapbook Clipart Download

      -- Gifts to Make for Dad
      -- Gifts to Make for your Teacher
      -- Scout Crafts
      -- Patriotic Crafts
      -- Summer Crafts
      -- Crafts with Bug Themes
      -- Tie Dye Crafts
      http://www.makingfriends.com/index.htm

      New Contest!
      Our biggest contest this year! One lucky winner will receive a full
      set of HugWare. A retail value of $563.60.

      New Question of the Week:
      "I've been saving all my craft foam scraps. What kind of projects can
      I do with them?"
      http://www.makingfriends.com/question.htm

      -- New! Sports Bottles: Reg $1.49, Sale $.99
      -- New! Foamie Insects: Reg $2.99, Sale $1.99
      -- New! "I Love Girl Scout" Beads: Reg $3.99, Sale $3.49
      -- Bible Rubber Stamps Kits, 4 Pack: Reg $39.99, Sale $29.99
      -- Seed Bead Flag Pin Kit, Makes 48 Pins! Reg $27.95, Sale $22.99

      Don't forget your free lanyard kit with a $30 purchase!

      Message 96 of 96 , Dec 7, 2002