Last Chance for Buy 1, Get 1 Free from MakingFriends.com

    Message 1 of 3 , May 6, 2002
      Messages Messages Help

      Just a reminder... This offer expires Tuesday, May 7th, 2002

      Get a Free Kite Kit -- makes 12 kites! -- with your $50 order. Just
      enter the coupon code FREEKITES in the coupon box when you check
      out. Make sure to hit the "redeem coupon" button or it will not
      register. Coupon expires MAY 7, 2002. Everyone still gets a free
      lanyard making kit with orders of $30 or more. (Offer good for new
      orders only, cannot be combined with any other coupon offer.)

      MORE BUY ONE, GET ONE FREE IN OUR STORE!

      Compass Key Chain: Buy 1, Get 1 Free!
      Mini Bubbles: Buy 1, Get 1 Free!
      Cardboard Easels: Buy 1, Get 1 Free!
      Foamie Bible Stickers: Buy 1, Get 1 Free!
      Wooden Blanks with Wind Chimes: Buy 1, Get 1 Free!
      Spring Foamies: Buy 1, Get 1 Free!
      Back Pack Clips: Buy 1, Get 1 Free!
      Mini Plastic Cups: Buy 1, Get 1 Free!
      Size 4 Safety: Buy 1, Get 1 Free!

      http://www.makingfriends.com/spring_overstock.htm

      Watch for our regular email update later in the week!

      Message 2 of 3 , Jun 21, 2002

        Hurry, Over expires June 23, 2002.
        We've added more to our Buy One, Get One Free Offer:

        -- Buy 1 Package of Angle Beads @ $3.99, Get 1 Package Free
        -- Buy 1 36-Pack of Plastic Clips @ $6.99, Get 1 36-Pack Free
        -- Buy 1 Six Pack Foam Door Hangers @ $3.50, Get 1 Six PackFree
        -- Buy 1 Package of 2" Mini Bags @ $3.99, Get 1 Free
        -- Buy 1 Package of Spring Foamies @ $2.99, Get 1 Free
        -- Buy 1 Plastic Visor @ $.99, Get 1 Free
        -- Buy 1 Wooden Wind Chime @ $1.99, Get 1 Free
        -- Buy 1 Foam Brush @ $.25, Get 1 Free
        -- Buy 1 Dozen Card Stock "Friends" @ $2.50, Get 1 Dozen Free
        -- Buy 1 Pink or Purple Whistle Compass Container @ $1.49, Get 1 Free
        -- Buy 1 Compass Key Ring @ $1.19, Get 1 Free
        <http://www.makingfriends.com/spring_overstock.htm>

        New This Week:
        -- Angel Pin Prepack
        -- 90th Anniversary Girl Scout SWAPs
        -- Retro Slam Book!
        -- Scout Sport Bottles

        This week's specials for our email subscribers...
        Choose the one that's right for you:
        -- Free Bulk Pack of Gem Stones ($10.49 Value) with your $50 order
        Enter FREEGEMS

        -- Free "I Love GS" Pin Prepack($16.55 Value) with your $100 order
        Enter FREEGS

        -- Free Bulk Pack of Pony Beads ($35.00 Value with your $250.00 order
        Enter BULKBEADS

        Just enter the correct coupon code in the coupon box when you check
        out. Make sure to hit the "redeem coupon" button or it will not
        register. Coupon expires June 28, 2002. Everyone still gets a free
        perler bead kit with orders of $30 or more. (Offer good for new
        orders only, cannot be combined with any other coupon offer.)

        <http://www.makingfriends.com/index.htm>

        HAND PAINTED COUNTRY JARS
        These adorable jars are filled with country charm!
        Patriotic designs come in red, blue, white or antique
        white with your choice of phrases and typeset. While
        you're there, don't miss the charming little Chocolate
        Angel Jar, filled with your favorite chocolate candy!
        <http://www.thefamilycorner.com/shop/painted_jars.shtml>

        Harry Potter and the Sorcerer's Stone

        Own It Today on Video and DVD!

        Available at a Spellbinding Price at Best Buy.com!
        <http://www.womansforum.com/ads.cfm?adv_id=578>

        Message 3 of 3 , Oct 4, 2002

          Don't miss out...

          Sale ends Saturday, Oct 5th for our BUY 1, GET 1 FREE offers:
          -- Foamie Stamps, $3.99/each, Buy Halloween, Get Christmas Free!
          -- Backpack Clips, $5.99/36 pack, Buy 1 pack, Get 1 pack Free!
          -- Mini Favor Boxes, $3.50/dozen, Buy 1 dozen, Get 1 dozen Free!
          -- Foam Door Hanger, $3.50/6 pack, Buy 1 pack, Get 1 pack Free!
          -- Foam Frames, $3.50/6 pack, Buy 1 pack, Get 1 pack Free!
          -- Halloween Wind Chimes, $1.99 each, Buy 1, Get 1 Free!
          -- Foam Feet, $3.50/12 pack, Buy 1 pack, Get 1 pack Free!
          -- Feather Boas, $4.99 each, Buy 1, Get 1 Free!
          -- Craft Foam Sheets, $.59 each, Buy 1, Get 1 Free!
          -- Plastic Visors, $.99 each, Buy 1, Get 1 Free!
          http://www.makingfriends.com/halloween_sale.htm

          Many items added to our close out section! Save up to 50%!

          Free bulk pack of weaving loops with your $40 order! Just enter the
          coupon code BAGLOOPS in the coupon box when you check
          out. IMPORTANT: Make sure to hit the "redeem coupon" button or it
          will not register. Coupon expires Oct 5, 2002. Everyone still gets

          For more great craft ideas visit http://www.freekidscrafts.com