More Buy One Get One Free at MakingFriends.com

    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 27, 2002

      Get a Free Kite Kit -- makes 12 kites! -- with your $50 order. Just
      enter the coupon code FREEKITES in the coupon box when you check
      out. Make sure to hit the "redeem coupon" button or it will not
      register. Coupon expires MAY 7, 2002. Everyone still gets a free
      lanyard making kit with orders of $30 or more. (Offer good for new
      orders only, cannot be combined with any other coupon offer.)

      MORE BUY ONE, GET ONE FREE IN OUR STORE!

      Compass Key Chain: Buy 1, Get 1 Free!
      Mini Bubbles: Buy 1, Get 1 Free!
      Cardboard Easels: Buy 1, Get 1 Free!
      Foamie Bible Stickers: Buy 1, Get 1 Free!
      Wooden Blanks with Wind Chimes: Buy 1, Get 1 Free!
      Spring Foamies: Buy 1, Get 1 Free!
      Back Pack Clips: Buy 1, Get 1 Free!
      Mini Plastic Cups: Buy 1, Get 1 Free!
      Size 4 Safety: Buy 1, Get 1 Free!

      http://www.makingfriends.com/spring_overstock.htm

      Watch for our regular email update later in the week!