Buy One Get One Free at MakingFriends.com

    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 19, 2002

      Get a Free Mini Bug House with your $15 order. Just
      enter the coupon code BUGHOUSE in the coupon box when you check
      out. Make sure to hit the "redeem coupon" button or it will not
      register. Coupon expires April. 30, 2002. Everyone still gets a free
      lanyard making kit with orders of $30 or more. (Offer good for new
      orders only, cannot be combined with any other coupon offer.)

      -- Mom Key Ring
      -- WWJD Visor
      -- Scooter and Bike Decorations
      -- Wind Chimes for Mom
      -- Pretzel SWAP

      -- Earth Day Crafts
      -- Gifts to Make for Mom
      -- Gifts to Make for Dad
      -- Scout Crafts
      -- Patriotic Crafts
      http://www.makingfriends.com/index.htm

      New Contest!
      Win over $500.00 in Computer Graphics Supplies!
      this is our biggest contest this year! One lucky winner will receive
      a full set of HugWare. A retail value of $563.60.

      Question of the Week Continues:
      "I would like more ways to use the little paper doll "Friends" with
      my kids and in my classroom."
      http://www.makingfriends.com/question.htm

      BUY ONE, GET ONE FREE IN OUR STORE!

      New! Foamie Bible Stickers: Buy 1, Get 1 Free!
      New! Wooden Blanks with Wind Chimes: Buy 1, Get 1 Free!
      Spring Foamies: Buy 1, Get 1 Free!
      Back Pack Clips: Buy 1, Get 1 Free!
      Mini Plastic Cups: Buy 1, Get 1 Free!
      Size 4 Safety: Buy 1, Get 1 Free!

      http://www.makingfriends.com/spring_overstock.htm

      NEW IN OUR STORE...

      VBS Sand Art Group Pack
      Choose from cross or heart bottles. Enough sand for over 100 kids!
      SAVE $15.00, Reg. $49.99
      SPECIAL $34.99

      Message 2 of 2 , Jan 13, 2003

        One week only... buy one, get one free on Valentine's products!

        -- Valentine Bear Kit, Reg. $1.99: Buy 1, get 1 FREE!
        -- Valentine Wind Chime, Reg. $1.99: Buy 1, get 1 FREE!
        -- Heart Gem Stones, pack of 150, Reg. $3.99: Buy 1, get 1 FREE!
        -- Rat-tail Satin Cord, 144 yard roll, Reg. $19.99: Buy 1, get 1 FREE!
        -- Back Pack Clips, pack of 36, Reg. $5.99: Buy 1, get 1 FREE!
        -- Pink & Red Card Stock, 30 sheets, Reg. $3.50: Buy 1, get 1 FREE!
        -- Favor Boxes, pack of 12, Reg. $3.50: Buy 1, get 1 FREE!

        Sale starts 1/14/03, sale ends 1/20/03, while supplies last. No back
        orders.

        Don't forget this week's special for our email subscribers:

        Get a wooden train kit with your your $30.00 order! Just enter the
        coupon code TRAIN the coupon box when you check out. Make sure
        to hit the "redeem coupon" button or it will not register. Coupon
        expires Jan. 20, 2003. Everyone still gets a free perler bead kit
        with orders of $30 or more. (Offer good for new orders only, cannot
        be combined with any other coupon offer.)

        Take fitness expert Kathy Smith's Free Vitamin & Lifestyle Profile
        for: Lifestyle, Diet & Fitness Advice or A Personal Vitamin Plan for
        Your Health Concerns
        http://www.womansforum.com/ads.cfm?adv_id=758