Spring Overstock Sale at Makingfriends.com

    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 5, 2002

      Just a quick note to let everyone know we reduced prices on many
      items until April 19, 2002:

      Half Price Foamies!
      Half Price Books!
      Half Price Safety Pins!
      Half Price Beads!
      Half Price Containers for Homemade Beauty Products!
      Save $3 on Melt and Pour Soap
      Save $10 on Sand Art Party Pack
      Save $4 on Safety Pin Prepack

      http://www.makingfriends.com/spring_overstock.htm

      Don't forget this week's special for our email subscribers:

      Free 12 Pack of MakingFriends paper dolls with your $10 order. Just
      enter the coupon code FREEFRIENDS in the coupon box when you check
      out. Make sure to hit the "redeem coupon" button or it will not
      register. Coupon expires May. 14, 2002. Everyone still gets a free
      lanyard making kit with orders of $30 or more. (Offer good for new
      orders only, cannot be combined with any other coupon offer.)