    Message 1 of 96 , Mar 31, 2002

      Free 12 Pack of MakingFriends paper dolls with your $10 order. Just
      enter the coupon code FREEFRIENDS in the coupon box when you check
      out. Make sure to hit the "redeem coupon" button or it will not
      register. Coupon expires May. 14, 2002. Everyone still gets a free
      lanyard making kit with orders of $30 or more. (Offer good for new
      orders only, cannot be combined with any other coupon offer.)

      -- Patriotic Fun Glasses
      -- Vanity Mirror for Mom's Car
      -- Frame for Dad's Rearview Mirror
      -- Pom Bead Iguana
      -- Yarn Doll

      -- Baseball Crafts
      -- Gifts to Make for Mom
      -- Gifts to Make for Dad
      -- Recycled Projects
      -- Scout Crafts
      -- Patriotic Crafts
      -- Earth Day Crafts
      http://www.makingfriends.com/index.htm

      New Contest!
      Enter now and be the lucky winner to receive Win $30.00 in Computer
      Graphics Supplies!

      New Question of the Week:
      "I would like more ways to use the little paper doll "Friends" with
      my kids and in my classroom."
      http://www.makingfriends.com/question.htm

      In our Store...
      -- Better Value! Foamie Stars, 200 Pack: Reg. $3.99, Now $1.99
      -- Foamie Mirrors: Reg. $3.99, Now $2.99
      -- Pom Beadz: Reg. $11.99, Now $9.99
      -- Letter & Number Stickers: Reg. $1.00, Now $.75
      -- Sports Beads, Reg. $.99, Now $.89
      -- Half Price! Red, White & Blue Pony Beads: Reg. $3.99, Now $1.99

      Don't forget your free lanyard kit with a $30 purchase!

      Message 96 of 96 , Dec 7, 2002