    Message 1 of 96 , Mar 13, 2002

      Here's this week's special just for our email subscribers:

      Free Spring Foamies with your $10 order. Just enter the coupon code
      FREEFOAMIES in the coupon box when you check out. Make sure to hit
      the "redeem coupon" button or it will not register. Coupon expires
      March. 30, 2002. Everyone still gets a free lanyard making kit with
      orders of $30 or more. (Offer good for new orders only, cannot be

      -- Camouflage Friends
      -- Washcloth Bunny
      -- Bunny Pouch
      -- Solid Perfume with Necklace Holder
      -- Easter Bonnet Pins
      -- Train Wind Chimes

      -- Patriotic Crafts
      -- St Pat's Crafts
      -- Easter Crafts
      -- MakingFriends Paper Dolls
      http://www.makingfriends.com/index.htm

      New Contest!
      Enter now and be the lucky winner to receive Sand Art Party Kit.

      The Question of the Week Continues:
      "I've been saving egg cartons. Now that I have dozens what should I
      make with my class?"
      http://www.makingfriends.com/question.htm

      Our Search Feature is Working!
      http://www.makingfriends.com/search.htm

      In our Store...
      -- New! Wind Chimes, 5 Pack: Reg. $2.99, Now $1.99
      -- New! Washcloth Bunny Kit, 12 Pack: Reg. $11.99, Now $9.99
      -- New! Craft Sand, 22 oz.: Reg. $2.99, Now $1.99
      -- New! Decorative Edge Scissors, 4 Pack: Reg. $5.99, Now $3.99
      -- New! Spring Foamies, 200 Pieces: Reg. $2.99, Now $1.99
      -- Half Price! Snowflake Foamies: Reg. $1.99, Now $.99
      -- Half Price! Red, White & Blue Pony Beads: Reg. $3.99, Now $1.99

      Don't forget your free lanyard kit with a $30 purchase!

      Message 96 of 96 , Dec 7, 2002