Good News from MakingFriends

    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 13, 2002

      Thanks to all our visitors, we have outgrown our current location in
      cyberspace. We are in the process of moving to a faster, better
      location. Until then, we have taken the store off-line but our site
      is still up if you need patterns or directions.

      If you would like to place an order you can call us at 1-800-559-1182
      or 631-979-7331. All orders placed by phone while our store is down
      will receive a free gift:

      -- Up to $15.00, you 'll receive a Free MakingFriends keyring
      -- From $15.00 to $30.00, you'll receive a free Angel necklace kit
      -- Over $30, you'll receive a Free butterfly purse kit

      Orders over $30 still receive a Free lanyard making kit!
      (All prices reflect price before shipping)

      Watch for our Grand Reopening in a few days!