    Message 1 of 96 , Jan 17, 2002

      We're giving away free samples of our Shrinkles. (Just like Shrinky
      Dinks!) Place any order before Jan. 31, 2002 and enter
      the coupon code SAMPLE in the coupon box when you check out. Make
      sure to hit the "redeem coupon" button or it will not register
      Everyone still gets a free lanyard making kit with orders of $30 or
      http://www.makingfriends.com/store/merchant.mv?

      New This Week:
      -- Safety Pin Butterflies
      -- Best Friend Backpack Clips
      -- Patriotic Macrame Bracelet
      -- Friendly Fun "Stamps"
      -- Valentine Bear Treat Holder

      -- Chinese New Year Crafts
      -- Winter Crafts
      -- Valentine Day Crafts
      http://www.makingfriends.com/index.htm

      Safety Pin Butterfly Kit Contest!
      Enter now and be the lucky winner to receive our new
      "E" Bead Safety Pin Kit and Split Ring Pliers
      The hottest craft gift this year!

      Still Need Your input on our Question of the Week!
      "I can't get enough angel crafts. What's your favorite angel project
      to do with the kids?"
      http://www.makingfriends.com/question.htm

      In our Store...
      -- New! Safety Pin Butterfly Kit: Reg. $14.99, Now $12.99
      -- New! Glitter Heart Necklace Container: Reg. $9.99, Now $5.99
      -- Scout Candy Molds: Reg. $2.49, Now $1.99
      -- Half Price! Leaf Foamies: Reg. $1.99, Now $.99
      -- Heart Bottles: Reg. $.99, Now $.79
      -- Half Price! Red, White & Blue Pony Beads: Reg. $3.99, Now $1.99

      Don't forget your free lanyard kit with a $30 purchase!
      http://www.makingfriends.com/store/merchant.mv?

      Message 96 of 96 , Dec 7, 2002