    Message 1 of 96 , Dec 29, 2001

      Special coupon offer just for or newsletter subscribers. Order $20 in
      merchandise and receive a free butterfly purse craft kit. Just enter
      the coupon code FREEPURSE in the coupon box when you check out.
      Coupon expires Jan. 5, 2002. Everyone still gets a free lanyard
      making kit with orders of $30 or more. (Offer good for new orders
      only, cannot be combined with any other coupon offer.)
      http://www.makingfriends.com/store/merchant.mv?

      New This Week:
      -- Cub Scout Mother's Pins
      -- Silver and Gold Girl Scout SWAPs
      -- Patriotic Door Hangers
      -- New Year's Eve Musical Shakers
      -- Valentine's Day Heart Necklaces

      -- Kawanzaa Crafts
      -- Patriotic Crafts
      -- Blue & Gold Cub Scout Projects
      -- Girl Scout SWAPs
      -- New Years Crafts
      http://www.makingfriends.com/index.htm

      Gift Pack Winner
      http://www.makingfriends.com/contest_winner.htm

      Question of the Week:
      "I can't get enough angel crafts. What's your favorite angel project
      to do with the kids?"
      http://www.makingfriends.com/question.htm

      In our Store...
      -- New! Diecut Scout Shrink Art: $2.99/6 pack
      -- Half Price! Christmas Stamps: Reg. $3.99, Now $1.99
      -- Half Price! Christmas Woodsies: Reg. $3.99, Now $1.99
      -- Half Price! Metallic Pony Beads: Reg. $5.99, Now $2.99
      -- Special! Door Hangers: Reg. $3.50, Now $2.99/6 pack
      -- Special! Bulk Pack Perler Beads: Reg. $24.99, Now $19.99

      Don't forget your free lanyard kit with a $30 purchase!
      http://www.makingfriends.com/store/merchant.mv?

      Message 96 of 96 , Dec 7, 2002