Safety Pin Angels... A Quick Note

    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 13, 2001

      Just a quick note:
      Since so many visitors have asked for it, we have posted our angel
      safety pin craft. This project combines everyones two favorite
      crafts... pony bead patterns and beaded safety pins for a winning
      angel project. Makes great ornaments or back pack decorations.
      Recommended for kids ages 8 and up. Click here for the new project
      sheet:
      http://www.makingfriends.com/safety_pin_angle.htm

      Our project prepack makes 18 angels in your choice of silver or gold
      with mixed translucent beads or red, white and blue beads. You also
      have a choice of light or dark beads for the angel heads. Kit is now
      on sale for $24.99.

      To see all our red, white and blue supplies -- in stock! -- click
      here:
      http://www.makingfriends.com/patriotic_products.htm