    Message 1 of 96 , Oct 29, 2001

      We still have e beads and safety pins in stock! To see a complete
      inventory of our red, white and blue craft supplies go here:
      http://www.makingfriends.com/patriotic_products.htm

      Special coupon offer just for our email subscribers!
      Order $50 in merchandise and receive a free MakingFriends craft tote.
      Just enter the coupon code FREETOTE in the coupon box when you check
      out. Hurry, coupon expires Nov 10, 2001. Everyone still gets a free
      lanyard making kit with orders of $30 or more. (Offer good for new
      orders only, cannot be combined with any other coupon offer.)
      http://www.makingfriends.com/store/merchant.mv?

      New This Week:
      -- Christmas Safety Pin Bead Patterns
      -- Patriotic Ornaments
      -- Perler Bead Thanksgiving Hot Plates
      -- Spooky Spider
      -- Patriotic Necklaces

      -- Patriotic Crafts
      -- Thanksgiving Crafts
      -- Christmas Crafts
      -- Halloween Crafts
      -- Scout Projects
      http://www.makingfriends.com/index.htm

      Find out if you're the winner of our Halloween Book Contest:
      http://www.makingfriends.com/twcontest_winner.htm

      Question of the Week:
      "I'd like the kids to make their own ornaments for gifts this year.
      Any ideas?"
      http://www.makingfriends.com/question.htm

      Join the Discussion, now on our bulletin board...
      -- Lollipop Flowers
      -- Gifts to Make for Dad
      -- Gift Jar Mixes
      -- Thanksgiving Poems
      -- Preschool Crafts
      -- Making Gel Candles
      http://www.makingfriends.com/discussion/index.htm

      In our Store...
      -- New! Patriotic Ornament Prepack: Reg. $14.99, Now $9.99
      -- New! Beaded Safety Pin Variety Prepack: Reg. $23.99, Now $19.99
      -- New! Deluxe Frame Maker Gift Pack: Reg. $29.99, Now $24.99
      -- In Stock! Red, White & Blue "E" Beads: Reg. $1.99, Now $1.79
      -- Patriotic Craft Foam: Reg. $5.90/10 pack, Now $3.99/10 pack
      -- Patriotic Plastic Lace: Reg. $2.49/100 yards, Now $1.99/100 yards

      Don't forget your free lanyard kit with a $30 purchase!
      http://www.makingfriends.com/store/merchant.mv?

      Just in time for the Holidays!
      Get a free Twist & Shout educational toy from LeapFrog:
      http://www.kidsedge.com/cgi-bin/kidsedge/scripts/familyedge/index.jsp?
      corpReferrer=wf_mf

      Message 96 of 96 , Dec 7, 2002