"E" Beads & Safety Pins... A quick note.

    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 14, 2001

      Just a quick note:
      We have Red, White and Blue "e" beads back in stock! You'll need to
      put in a new order as these beads are different than the ones you may
      have back ordered. Go here to see all of our in stock red, white and
      blue products -- all at very special prices:

      http://www.makingfriends.com/patriotic_products.htm

      We are also expecting a large shipment of safety pins on Tuesday,
      Oct. 16th. (Keep your fingers crossed and order early as they will
      probably sell out in a short time.)

      http://makingfriends.com/store/merchant.mv?

      Watch for our regular update later in the week.