    Message 1 of 96 , Sep 9 7:03 PM

      Special coupon offer just for our email subscribers! Order $20 in
      merchandise and receive a Free Angel Necklace Kit. Just enter the
      coupon code FREEANGEL in the coupon box when you check out. Hurry,
      coupon expires Sept. 15, 2001. Everyone still gets a free lanyard
      making kit with orders of $30 or more. (Offer good for new orders
      only, cannot be combined with any other coupon offer.)
      http://www.makingfriends.com/store/merchant.mv?

      New This Week:
      -- Word Searches: Girl Scout, Cub Scout, Bible School
      -- Fall Paper Doll "Friends"
      -- Jean Skirt with Rhinestone Decoration
      -- Glitter Pens
      -- Perler Beads Zipper Pulls with Space Theme
      http://www.makingfriends.com/index.htm

      New Contest:
      100 entrants will receive a BLOCKBUSTER® coupon good for one free
      movie rental! Grand Prize Winner will receive a free one year
      subscription to FamilyEdge.com and a free LeapFrog® LeapPad® Learning
      System! Sponsored by FamilyEdge. Visit their website at
      http://womensforum.familyedge.com/
      Enter our contest at

      -- Troop Pride Necklace
      -- Fall Crafts
      -- Perler Bead Projects
      -- Party Favors
      -- Back Pack Projects
      http://www.makingfriends.com/index.htm

      Question of the Week:
      "OK, who has something new to do with Pringles cans?"
      http://www.makingfriends.com/question.htm

      Join the Discussion, now on our bulletin board...
      -- Ideas for Old Keys
      -- Map Crafts?
      -- Father/Daughter Dance
      -- Coloring Pop Corn?
      -- Kaper Charts
      -- International Crafts
      http://www.makingfriends.com/discussion/index.htm

      On Special In our Store...
      -- Bulk Pack Perler Beads: Reg. $24.00, Now. $19.99
      -- Paper Doll "Friends": Reg. $2.50/12 pack, Now. $1.99/12 pack
      -- Card Stock: Skin Tones, Reg. $3.50/30 pack, Now. $2.99/30 pack
      -- Chrystal Rhinestones: 5mm/7mm, Reg. $2.99, Now. $2.49
      -- Aleen's Gem Glue: Reg. $3.79, Now. $3.29
      -- New! MakingFriends Pony Bead Gift Pack: Reg. $23.00, Now. $19.99
      -- New! MakingFriends Pony Bead Super Pack: Reg. $29.00, Now. $24.99
      -- New! MakingFriends Perler Bead Gift Pack: Reg. $12.50, Now. $9.99
      Don't forget your free lanyard kit with a $30 purchase!
      http://www.makingfriends.com/store/merchant.mv?

      Message 96 of 96 , Dec 7, 2002