    Message 1 of 96 , Aug 29, 2001

      Special coupon offer just for our email subscribers! Order $20 in
      merchandise and receive a Free Book -- "Foam Friendship Jewelry
      Making". Just enter the coupon code FREEBOOK in the coupon box when
      you check out. Hurry, coupon expires Sept. 2, 2001. Everyone still
      gets a free lanyard making kit with orders of $30 or more. (Offer
      good for new orders only, cannot be combined with anyother coupon
      offer.)
      http://www.makingfriends.com/store/merchant.mv?

      New This Week:
      -- Woodsie Name Badges
      -- 30 More Ideas for Name Badges
      -- Back Pack Name Tags
      -- Safety Pin Bracelet
      -- Personalized Pencil Cases
      -- Retro Magnets

      -- Troop Pride Necklace for Scouts
      -- Bead Patterns
      -- Back-to-School Projects
      -- Making Hair Accessories

      New Question of the Week:
      "OK, who has something new to do with Pringles cans?"
      http://www.makingfriends.com/question.htm

      Join the Discussion, now on our bulletin board...
      -- Medival Dress Up
      -- Easy Toddler Flash Cards
      -- Special Calendar Days
      -- Volunteer Thank Yous
      -- Train Craft Ideas
      -- Metal Hanger Ideas
      http://www.makingfriends.com/discussion/index.htm

      On Special In our Store...
      -- New! MakingFriends Pony Bead Gift Pack: Reg. $23.00, Now. $19.99
      -- New! MakingFriends Pony Bead Super Pack: Reg. $29.00, Now. $24.99
      -- New! MakingFriends Perler Bead Gift Pack: Reg. $12.50, Now. $9.99
      -- New! Vinyl Pencil Cases: Reg. $1.19, Now. $.99
      -- New! Decorative Gems: Reg. $1.99, Now. $1.79
      -- Bulk Pack Colored Woodsies: 1000 pieces!, Reg $9.99, Now $8.99
      -- Hair Bead Kit: Reg. $5.99, $4.99
      Don't forget your free lanyard kit with a $30 purchase!
      http://www.makingfriends.com/store/merchant.mv?

      Message 96 of 96 , Dec 7, 2002