Half Price Sale!

    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 27 3:28 PM

      Just a quick note to let you know we have made a special purchase on
      unbreakable locker mirrors. While they last, you can get them at HALF
      PRICE!!!

      http://www.makingfriends.com/locker_mirror.htm

      Here's a reminder of our special coupon offer just for our email
      subscribers! Order $20 in merchandise and receive a Free Butterfly
      Purse Kit! . Just enter the coupon code FREE72901 in the coupon box
      when you check out. Hurry, coupon expires July 29, 2001.
      http://www.makingfriends.com/store/merchant.mv?

      Don't forget your free lanyard kit with a $30 purchase!
      http://www.makingfriends.com/store/merchant.mv?

      Watch for our regular email with site updates later this weekend.