    Message 1 of 96 , Jun 29, 2001

      New this week:
      -- Caribbean Foot Jewelry
      -- Noah's Ark Perler Bead Patterns
      -- Sand Candles
      -- Bamboo Pan Flute
      -- "Danger Zone" Door Hanger
      -- 20 More Ideas for Puppet Making
      http://www.makingfriends.com/index.htm

      New Summer Fun Book Contest:
      http://www.makingfriends.com/twcontest_entryform.htm

      Featured this week:
      -- Bible Crafts
      -- Scout Crafts
      -- Jewelry Making
      -- Summer Crafts
      -- July 4th Crafts
      -- Making Music
      http://www.makingfriends.com

      Question of the Week:
      "We are traveling this summer. What kind of projects can I give the
      kids to do in the car?"
      http://www.makingfriends.com/question.htm

      On Special In our Store...
      -- New! Big Bead Bulk Pack Perler Bead Kit: Reg $34.99, Now $29.99
      -- New! Czechoslovakian Glass Beads: Reg $2.99, Now $1.99
      -- Back Pack Clips: Reg $5.99/36 pack, Now $4.99/36 pack
      -- Compass/Whistle Containers: Reg. $12.99/dz, Sale $9.99/dz
      -- Plastic Lace: 100 yard spools, Reg. $2.49, Sale $1.99
      -- Closeout Special on Power Beads: Reg $5.99, Closeout $2.99

      Don't forget your free lanyard kit with a $30 purchase!
      http://www.makingfriends.com/store/merchant.mv?

      FAMILY REVIEWS
      Get great recommendations on books, products,
      movies, children's stories, and cookbooks! Before
      you buy, let us do the research for you. You'll
      get great reviews from reliable sources, links to
      places of purchase, and details where you can find
      even more info on the various products and books.

      or send any email message to mailto:reviews-on@...
      Message 96 of 96 , Dec 7, 2002