    Message 1 of 96 , Jun 12, 2001

      Girl Scout Update: We have contacted the GSA headquarters about the
      possibility of obtaining a licence to sell girl scout products. We
      have not heard back. Place you order now just in case...

      Once again, thank you all for your support in this matter.

      New this week:
      -- Name Visors
      -- WWJD Door Hanger
      -- Mini Tee Shirt SWAPs
      -- 4th of July Headband
      -- Faceted Bead Bracelets

      Don't Forget to Enter our Summer Contest:
      Win a FREE bulk pack of pom poms and pipe cleaners.
      A $36.00 value!

      Featured this week:
      -- Camp Crafts
      -- Bible Crafts
      -- Scout Crafts
      -- Jewelry Making
      -- Summer Crafts
      -- Patriotic Crafts

      Last Chance for this Question of the Week:
      "My kid love puppets. Does anyone have some unique ideas for making
      puppets?" Share your expertise and maybe get a free book!

      On Special In our Store...
      -- New! 1,000 Faceted Beads: Reg $2.99, Now $2.49
      -- New! Bulk Pack Jewelry Making Kit: Reg $45.00, Now $34.99
      -- Door Hangers: Six Pack, Reg $3.50, Now $2.99
      -- Visors: Reg. $.79, Sale $.49

      Rubber Stamp Set Close Outs...
      -- Temporary Tattoos: Reg $5.99, Now $3.99
      -- Sealife Collection: Reg $8.99, Now $5.99

      Don't forget your free lanyard kit with a $30 purchase!

      Kids! Here's a fabulous way to honor Dad (or, any favorite grown up)
      on his special day. Head over to WebClothes.com so you can dress
      just as he does with a Kids in Command T-shirt or pajamas! Is Dad a
      firefighter, race car driver, doctor, handyman or even a super hero?
      We have these motifs and more, silk-screened on nice, thick 100%
      cotton T-shirts and pajamas. Personally, we LOVE these shirts. They
      wear like iron and are guaranteed to bring on the smiles! Find them
      in the Kids in Command Boutique at www.WebClothes.com

      Don't forget, take an additional 10% OFF your order with this special
      coupon just for MakingFriends customers:

      Coupon expires June 30, 2001 and is not valid with any other offer.

      Message 96 of 96 , Dec 7 10:53 PM