Scouts Only!

    Message 1 of 1 , May 19, 2001

      Just a quick note to tell you we have slashed the prices on many of
      our scout items! This week only you can get foamies, magnets,
      sponges, vinyl or paper cut outs for just $1.99 per package -- reg.
      $2.99. That's a 33% savings! Hurry sale ends 5-26-01. Stock up for
      summer camp or next season!

      http://www.makingfriends.com/scout%20specials.htm

      Are your children too busy having fun to be whisked off to the mall
      to shop for new clothes? WebClothes.com, the online children's
      clothing store has the perfect solution! In this special offer for
      MakingFriends.com customers, take 10% off your next purchase at
      WebClothes.com where you'll find merchandise from all your favorite
      manufacturers: Buster Brown,Izod, London Fog, Spencer, and many more
      in sizes newborn to 16. To redeem your 10% at www.WebClothes.com,
      visit the following URL.

      http://www.webclothes.com/children/coupon.asp?Coupon=BABDBKJXAF

      Coupon expires June 30, 2001 and is not valid with any offer.
      Shop 24 hours a day, 7 days a week without dragging your kids away
      from summertime fun!