What's new at MakingFriends...

    Message 1 of 5 , May 15, 2001

      Don't forget our contest to win a Dodge Caravan and recieve a
      free Tigger pony bead pattern!
      http://www.makingfriends.com

      New this week:
      -- Patriotic Wind Chimes
      -- Camp Journal
      -- Rubber Stamp Jar for Teacher
      -- "Gone Fishing" Door Hanger for Dad
      -- Scout Ribbons
      -- Pom Bead Bugs
      http://www.makingfriends.com/index.htm

      Featured this week:
      -- Father's Day Projects
      -- Memorial Day Crafts
      -- Scout Crafts
      -- Crafts for Boys
      -- Graduation Crafts
      http://www.makingfriends.com

      On our bulletin board:
      -- Strawberry Basket Ideas
      -- Western Theme Crafts
      -- Thank You Gifts
      -- Daisy Petal Projects?
      -- Bridging Poem
      -- Paper Doll House Furniture
      http://www.makingfriends.com/discussion/index.htm

      Question of the Week: "I'm looking for new ideas for tray favors
      for the nursing home." Share your expertise!
      http://www.makingfriends.com/question.htm

      New in our Store...
      -- Bulk Pack Pom Beadz: Reg $9.99, Now $8.99
      -- Teacher Candy Molds: Reg $2.49, Now $1.99
      -- Bulk Pack Pom Poms & Pipe Cleaners: Reg $36.00, Now $24.99
      -- Camp Fire Foamies: Reg. $2.99, Now $1.99

      Don't forget your free lanyard kit with a $30 purchase!
      http://www.makingfriends.com/store/merchant.mv?

      Are your children too busy having fun to be whisked off to the mall
      to shop for new clothes? WebClothes.com, the online children's
      clothing store has the perfect solution! In this special offer for
      MakingFriends.com customers, take 10% off your next purchase at
      WebClothes.com where you'll find merchandise from all your favorite
      manufacturers: Buster Brown,Izod, London Fog, Spencer, and many more
      in sizes newborn to 16. To redeem your 10% at www.WebClothes.com,
      visit the following URL.

      http://www.webclothes.com/children/coupon.asp?Coupon=BABDBKJXAF

      Coupon expires June 30, 2001 and is not valid with any offer.
      Shop 24 hours a day, 7 days a week without dragging your kids away
      from summertime fun!