What's new at MakingFriends...

    Message 1 of 5 , Apr 30, 2001

      Did you enter to win the microwave flowerpress? This is a great
      product, you'll want to get a chance:

      Don't forget our contest to win a Dodge Caravan and recieve a
      free Tigger pony bead pattern!

      New this week:
      -- Love Pins
      -- Wire Decorated Frames
      -- Foam Friends
      -- Scout Award Plaques
      -- Secret Safe for Dad
      -- 15 Father's Day Ideas from our Readers
      http://www.makingfriends.com/index.htm

      Featured this week:
      -- Mother's Day Gifts
      -- Father's Day Projects
      -- Memorial Day Crafts
      -- Bead Patterns
      -- Yarn Bugs
      http://www.makingfriends.com

      On our bulletin board:
      -- New Bead Patterns?
      -- May Day Baskets
      -- 4H Booths
      -- Twilight Camp Ideas
      -- Party Games
      http://www.makingfriends.com/discussion/index.htm

      New Question of the Week: "I'm looking for new ideas for tray favors
      for the nursing home." Share your expertise!
      http://www.makingfriends.com/question.htm

      This Week's Store Specials...
      -- New Foam Friends: Reg. $3.50, Now $2.99
      -- Alphabet Beads: Reg $3.99, Now $3.50
      -- Lucite Frames: Reg $1.49, Now $1.19
      -- Bird Houses: Reg $5.99, Now $4.99

      Don't forget your free lanyard kit with a $30 purchase!
      http://www.makingfriends.com/store/merchant.mv?

      Message 2 of 5 , May 8, 2001

        Last chance to enter to win the microwave flowerpress! This is a
        great product, you don't want to miss this chance:

        Don't forget our contest to win a Dodge Caravan and recieve a
        free Tigger pony bead pattern!

        New this week:
        -- Memorial Day Parade Banners
        -- Key Chain for Dad
        -- Little People Scout Pins
        -- Butterfly Frame
        -- Homemade Finger Cymbals
        http://www.makingfriends.com/index.htm

        Featured this week:
        -- Mother's Day Gifts
        -- Father's Day Projects
        -- Memorial Day Crafts
        -- Scout Crafts
        -- Crafts for Boys
        -- Making Musical Instruments
        http://www.makingfriends.com

        On our bulletin board:
        -- Pen Pals Wanted
        -- Leader's Gifts
        -- Mop Dolls
        -- Neckerchief Slides
        -- Puzzle Pieces?
        http://www.makingfriends.com/discussion/index.htm

        Question of the Week: "I'm looking for new ideas for tray favors
        for the nursing home." Share your expertise!
        http://www.makingfriends.com/question.htm

        This Week's Store Specials...
        -- Shrinkles: Reg $12.99, Now $12.49
        -- Glittering Confetti: Reg $5.49, Now $4.99
        -- Butterfly Frames: Reg $2.99, Now $2.49
        -- Foam Friends: Reg. $3.50, Now $2.99

        Don't forget your free lanyard kit with a $30 purchase!
        http://www.makingfriends.com/store/merchant.mv?

        Are your children too busy having fun to be whisked off to the mall
        to shop for new clothes? WebClothes.com, the online children's
        clothing store has the perfect solution! In this special offer for
        MakingFriends.com customers, take 10% off your next purchase at
        WebClothes.com where you'll find merchandise from all your favorite
        manufacturers: Buster Brown,Izod, London Fog, Spencer, and many more
        in sizes newborn to 16. To redeem your 10% at www.WebClothes.com,
        visit the following URL.

        http://www.webclothes.com/children/coupon.asp?Coupon=BABDBKJXAF

        Coupon expires June 30, 2001 and is not valid with any offer.
        Shop 24 hours a day, 7 days a week without dragging your kids away
        from summertime fun!

        Message 3 of 5 , May 15, 2001

          Don't forget our contest to win a Dodge Caravan and recieve a
          free Tigger pony bead pattern!
          http://www.makingfriends.com

          New this week:
          -- Patriotic Wind Chimes
          -- Camp Journal
          -- Rubber Stamp Jar for Teacher
          -- "Gone Fishing" Door Hanger for Dad
          -- Scout Ribbons
          -- Pom Bead Bugs
          http://www.makingfriends.com/index.htm

          Featured this week:
          -- Father's Day Projects
          -- Memorial Day Crafts
          -- Scout Crafts
          -- Crafts for Boys
          -- Graduation Crafts
          http://www.makingfriends.com

          On our bulletin board:
          -- Strawberry Basket Ideas
          -- Western Theme Crafts
          -- Thank You Gifts
          -- Daisy Petal Projects?
          -- Bridging Poem
          -- Paper Doll House Furniture
          http://www.makingfriends.com/discussion/index.htm

          Question of the Week: "I'm looking for new ideas for tray favors
          for the nursing home." Share your expertise!
          http://www.makingfriends.com/question.htm

          New in our Store...
          -- Bulk Pack Pom Beadz: Reg $9.99, Now $8.99
          -- Teacher Candy Molds: Reg $2.49, Now $1.99
          -- Bulk Pack Pom Poms & Pipe Cleaners: Reg $36.00, Now $24.99
          -- Camp Fire Foamies: Reg. $2.99, Now $1.99