959Tomorrow (Monday) is the last day to get 20% Off!

    Jun 22, 2014

      Please direct any customer service questions to makingfr@...

      *************************************

      Last Days to get the Daisy Animal Journey Badge in a Bag at an additional 20% Off

      Earn your Daisy 3 Cheers for Animal Journey for less than $1 per girl per meeting!

      Have a summer workshop or save it for next year. Either way, you won't get a better price than now. Check our reviews. Everyone loves our Journey kits. They are easy, fun and rewarding!

      Use Coupon Code ANIMAL FOR 20% OFF! EXPIRES MONDAY 6/23/14

      Don't forget to take a look at our new app!

      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b-wEpAcCbmA

      -- Record your scout contacts

      -- Email scouts or scouts and their parents

      -- Call scout, parent or emergency contact

      -- Organize your girls into groups

      -- Assign badges, journeys, dues, permission slips and other tasks to groups

      -- Track the girls progress
      -- Review complete tasks by scout

      All from you iPhone or iPad!

      Try it for free!
      https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/trooptrack-lite/id787687911?mt=8&uo=4

      Or Download the Full Version for $2.99
      https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/trooptrack/id787378253?mt=8&uo=4

      Go here for this month's coupon! http://www.makingfriends.com/coupon.htm

      http://www.makingfriends.com/
      http://www.makingenemies.com/
      http://www.freekidscrafts.com/http://www.badgeinabag.com/http://www.facebook.com/gsleader411
      http://www.patchfun.com/
      http://www.scoutswaps.com/

      TroopTrack App - Leading your troop just got easier