888Hundreds of Mix & Jar Gift Recipes (more than 700), 8/7/2012, 12:00 am

  • makingfriends_crafts@yahoogroups.com
    Aug 6, 2012
      Reminder from: makingfriends Yahoo! Group

      Title: Hundreds of Mix & Jar Gift Recipes (more than 700)

      Date: Tuesday August 7, 2012
      Time: 12:00 am - 12:00 am
      Notes: You're invited to Join Budget101.com 's Discussion list! We cover a little of everything including Crafts (Household Tips-n-Tricks), Survival Kits, Gift Baskets, and Jar/Mix gifts, etc. Here are some links in our website to give you an idea....

      budget101_-subscribe@yahoogroups.com

      Mix Recipes:

      Beverages/Drink Mixes (51) http://www.budget101.com/bev1.htm

      Condiments, Sauces, Seasoning Mixes (142)
      http://www.budget101.com/css102.htm

      Convenience Mixes: Brownies/ Cookies/Cakes & Shake-n-bakes More
      http://www.budget101.com/convpt2.htm (about 100)

      Diabetic Mixes http://www.budget101.com/id