8640% Off on Selected Gift Items

    Dec 13, 2000

      Just a quick note to wish everyone the very best of the holiday
      season. May you all find peace and joy in the coming new year.

      Have you signed up for our Holiday Book Giveaway? We have two sets of
      six books to raffle off. Sign up today:
      http://www.makingfriends.com/twcontest_entryform.htm

      Now you can get up to 40% off on selected gift items and will ship
      all gift items within 24 hours.

      Order from our new store and get...
      1) FREE SWAP kit your $30 order
      2) FREE Angel Jewelry Necklace with any purchase from our gift section
      3) 10% off your order before shipping
      4) Many items on sale
      5) Discounts off Regular Priced Items
      http://www.makingfriends.com/store/merchant.mv?