849Summer Sale from MakingFriends.com!

    Jul 5, 2011

      Our Summer Sale Continues!

      -- Camp Crafts
      -- VBS Crafts
      -- All Patches $.69 or Less
      -- Half Price Girl Scout Scrapbooks and Supplies
      -- Half Price Badge in a Bags

      Last Chance for a free patches!

      Visit <http://www.PatchFun.com/>

      Grand Opening Special!
      For Every $10 Worth of Patches You Order
      You'll Receive a Free "100 Year" Patch
      Enter Coupon Code: 100YEAR at Check Out

      All Patch Only Orders Ship for Just $3 to Anywhere in the Continental U.S.!

      Girl Scout Leader Face book page:

      enter the coupon code JUL2011 in the coupon box when you check
      that option. Coupon expires July 31, 2011. Everyone still