845Summer Sale! All Patches $.69 each and Half Price Scout Supplies

    Jun 1 4:39 AM

      All of our patches are on sale for $.69 or less! None Higher!
      Patches are embroidered with iron-on backing.
      AND... patch-only orders ship for just $3.00!

      <http://www.makingfriends.com/>

      *************************************

      -- Half price Brownie and Girl Scout Scrapbooks!
      -- Half price Brownie and Girl Scout Scrapbook Stickers!

      More Half price Badge in Bags for both Brownie and Junior Leaders!
      <http://www.badgeinabag.com/closeouts.html/>

      Girl Scout Leader Face book page:
      http://tinyurl.com/4jvafk9

      All of our newest crafts are here:
      <http://www.makingfriends.com/newstuff.htm>

      enter the coupon code JUN2011 in the coupon box when you check
      that option. Coupon expires Jun 30, 2011. Everyone still

      <http://www.makingfriends.com/mm5/merchant.mvc?>