826Creative Ways to Give Gifts of Money from MakingFriends.com

    Dec 21, 2010

      First, let me wish you and your families a wonderful holiday season. We hope that 2011 brings you good health and happiness.

      We have many new content ideas for the next year. Don't hesitant to send us an email with your input!

      terri@...

      *************************************

      Are you giving gifts of cash this year? Don't just put it in a card. Try one of our ideas to make it a gift the receiver will remember for years to come.

      <http://www.makingfriends.com/>
      We have plenty of free Christmas printables too!

      *************************************

      Read my latest blog: A Christmas story.
      It will put a smile on your face.
      <http://www.makingenemies.com/>

      *************************************

      We still have free gift supplies. Order a Badge in a Bag Six Pack, a Badge in a Bag Triple or Petal Pack Completes and pick two of the following for each girl you ordered for:

      -- 4.5" Felt Lollipop Covers
      Add your lollipops for a nice take-home holiday treat for your troop.

      -- Leather Peace Sign Bracelet
      Wrap them up for your girls' holiday gift. Trendy styling will make you the
      coolest leader in town.

      -- 2.25" Embroidered Happy Holiday Patch
      Iron-on makes it easy for the Moms!

      -- 5" x 7" Frame Craft Kit
      Add your troop photo for something special.

      <http://www.BadgeinaBag.com>
      (New orders only, while supplies last)

      enter the coupon code DEC2010 in the coupon box when you check
      that option. Coupon expires Dec 31, 2010. Everyone still